FRENCHPACK 5.0

That's right! 

That's right!

Yes, it is! 

image.png

image.png

nullimage.png

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PvzOzcpLKPBufO4UFW4kQ8ehySeQnOk0/view?usp=sharing

Read the manuals

The truth is, I stopped using DCS a while ago, so I'm just getting back into it. So I thought I'd bring you the latest dev version of the pack that's been sadly waiting. 

So here's what's new, because there's a lot of it, even if I never found the time to finalise the AMX-30s, sorry: 

- Leclerc redesign
- AMX-10RCR redesign
- New optics
- Redesign of complex armour. 
- Mavick drone added
- Infantry added
- Real engine performance added. 
- Shell improvements. 
- Leclerc tank manual
- Manual modpackscript
- Added modpackscript with manual, allowing you to : 

- Create your own armoured group that obeys only you and whose AI is enhanced, giving you 
ammunition and status reports, as well as allowing automatic or manual artillery strikes at the click of a button across the battlefield. 
(No Combined arms required)
- Request air support, CAS or SEAD. (No Combined arms required)
- Request reconnaissance by Mavick drone (Yes, as in Ukraine)
- Request supplies. (No Combined arms required)
- Build fortifications and minefields (no Combined arms required)
- Mask yourself using the smoke grenades available on some of the tanks in the pack. 
- Repair armour. 
- Request night illumination (no Combined arms required)
- Carry out effective suppression fire on vehicles with little or no armour. 
- Get heavy armoured vehicles to

Edited by dimitriov
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 6

That's right! 
That's right!
Yes, it is! 

image.thumb.png.0490e5acc561acccb3b8b0bd20b937fc.png
image.thumb.png.abe0833d41895796be79dd7d658e2741.png
nullimage.thumb.png.69a3ef9338a5d79a7a636702d678521c.png
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PvzOzcpLKPBufO4UFW4kQ8ehySeQnOk0/view?usp=sharing
Read the manuals
The truth is, I stopped using DCS a while ago, so I'm just getting back into it. So I thought I'd bring you the latest dev version of the pack that's been sadly waiting. 
So here's what's new, because there's a lot of it, even if I never found the time to finalise the AMX-30s, sorry: 
- Leclerc redesign
- AMX-10RCR redesign
- New optics
- Mavick drone added
- Infantry added
- Shell improvements. 
- Leclerc tank manual
- Manual modpackscript
- Create your own armoured group that obeys only you and whose AI is enhanced, giving you 
ammunition and status reports, as well as allowing automatic or manual artillery strikes at the click of a button across the battlefield. 
- Mask yourself using the smoke grenades available on some of the tanks in the pack. 
- Repair armour. 
OMG! You're a hero! And here you come in that other thread and tell us you're retired!

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

Welcome back My Friend!

I trust all is well.

Boy am I glad you are still with us!

A heartfelt Merci for this up-date!

• Like 2

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

OMG! You're a hero! And here you come in that other thread and tell us you're retired! emoji1.png

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

I am ! I am simply playing DCS again and building another version of this 

image.jpeg

But I swear i am ! lol

Edited by dimitriov
  • Like 4

On 3/3/2024 at 8:21 AM, dimitriov said:

That's right! 

That's right!

Yes, it is! 

image.png

image.png

nullimage.png

Read the manuals

- Leclerc redesign
- AMX-10RCR redesign
- New optics
- Mavick drone added
- Infantry added
- Shell improvements. 
- Leclerc tank manual
- Manual modpackscript

- Repair armour. 

*screams in French*

Edited by OrdinaryPilot

2024/3/4 AM12点21分,dimitriov说:

That's right! 

That's right!

Yes, it is! 

image.png

image.png

image.png

阅读手册

事实是,我不久前停止使用DCS,所以我只是重新开始。所以我想我会给你带来这个包的最新开发版本,它一直在等待。

所以这是新的,因为有很多,即使我从来没有时间完成 AMX-30,对不起:

- 勒克莱尔重新设计
- AMX-10RCR 重新设计
- 新光学
- 复杂装甲的重新设计。
- 添加了
Mavick 无人机 - 添加了
步兵 - 添加了真实的引擎性能。
- 外壳改进。
- 勒克莱尔坦克手册
- 手动 modpackscript
- 添加了带有手册的 modpackscript,允许您:

- 创建你自己的装甲小组,只服从你,他们的人工智能得到增强,给你
弹药和状态报告,并允许在战场上点击一个按钮进行自动或手动炮击。
(无需联合武器)
- 请求空中支援、CAS 或 SEAD。(无需组合臂)
- 请求用 Mavick 无人机进行侦察(是的,就像在乌克兰一样)
- 请求补给。(无需组合臂)
- 建造防御工事和雷区(不需要联合武器)
- 使用背包中一些坦克上的烟雾弹来掩饰自己。
- 修理盔甲。
- 请求夜间照明(无需联合武器)
- 对装甲很少或没有装甲的车辆进行有效的压制射击。
- 让重型装甲车

仍然非常出色,欢迎回到DCS,这是一个令人兴奋的消息,法国资产包终于更新了,体验很棒,你能考虑单独发布单个资产并供下载吗?文件大小很大,如果拆分,其他玩家应该更容易下载和使用这部优秀的作品。

7 minutes ago, daskjdhjah said:

仍然非常出色,欢迎回到DCS,这是一个令人兴奋的消息,法国资产包终于更新了,体验很棒,你能考虑单独发布单个资产并供下载吗?文件大小很大,如果拆分,其他玩家应该更容易下载和使用这部优秀的作品。

早上好 !抱歉,那太复杂了。

Salut

Magnifique pack avec "enfin" des troupes françaises dans DCS. Je rencontre un problème, aucun véhicule n'a de son. 

Je me suis permis de faire quelques tests afin de rendre les véhicules aptes à transporter des troupes et les unités sol à embarquer dans les véhicules. Bien sur je ne diffuserai pas de fichier. Ce serait bien pour la prochaine update si tu pouvais intégrer cela. Au pire je pourrais te transférer les fichiers ou les lignes à ajouter. 

• Like 2

Bonjour, vos atouts sont la découverte de l'année et c'est très cool que vous ayez trouvé à faire un si gros paquet ! Respect !  Merci à vous !
C'est le premier assetpack où je rencontre un drone, est-ce que vous prévoyez d'ajouter des drones d'attaque ou la possibilité de larguer des obus depuis le mavic ? C'est l'une des tendances de l'armement moderne et ce sera cool de voir de tels assets dans le futur !

As I told in my previous post, I had an issue with the sound of all armoured vehicles. After a long search, I found that it comes from the A4-E mod and the UH60-L, where there were tools.lua files in the sound folders. An update of the UH60-L and modification of the A4-E files (maybe the latest update has the modified files) solves the sound issue. 

Edited by grim_reaper68
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, dimitriov said:

Hi,

Yes it is planned, though it may not look like IRL since the drone will probably not hover over its target but act more like a standard bomber. 

Hi @Dimitrov, thanks for these beautiful French army mods. Are You plan to add Cezar howitzer?

On 3/13/2024 at 2:08 AM, lomatoq said:

Bonjour, vos atouts sont la découverte de l'année et c'est très cool que vous ayez trouvé à faire un si gros paquet ! Respect !  Merci à vous !
C'est le premier assetpack où je rencontre un drone, est-ce que vous prévoyez d'ajouter des drones d'attaque ou la possibilité de larguer des obus depuis le mavic ? C'est l'une des tendances de l'armement moderne et ce sera cool de voir de tels assets dans le futur !

Hi, there is an armed flyable MQ Reaper drone Mod, with a remote command post and visualization from the Cuesta Brothers. Never tested it, and I don't know if it's updated. But could be nice if working. Cheers

Edited by toan

4 hours ago, dimitriov said:

I'll perhaps give it a look and retroengineer it for the mavik. We'll see. 

Hi, Here it is (last update was April 2023, Ithink) :

This feature is not 100% complete I do not think.
There is another thread about this very issue.

In this thread

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Outstanding work!!!
Any chance to get a repaint of the williys jeep to match the late french camo?
Wished to get this:

ob_912ce4_img-3009.JPG

M201.JPG

My System: Full Scale Huey SimPit

-Pit Computer: i7-12700K | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS Pro | 64GB DDR5 RAM | Nvidia RTX3090FE | Kingston KC3000 NVme

- All day use: i7-4790K | 32GB DDR4 RAM | ASRock Z97 Killer | GeForce RTX 2080 Ti AMP! | Oculus Rift | Pimax8KX | Sensoryx VRFree Gloves | X-TAL VR

Hey grim,
nice WIP!!!! Lovin it!
In case you need more info on the paint scheme:

Camouflage - CE.gif

image008.jpg

• Like 3

-Pit Computer: i7-12700K | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS Pro | 64GB DDR5 RAM | Nvidia RTX3090FE | Kingston KC3000 NVme

- All day use: i7-4790K | 32GB DDR4 RAM | ASRock Z97 Killer | GeForce RTX 2080 Ti AMP! | Oculus Rift | Pimax8KX | Sensoryx VRFree Gloves | X-TAL VR

DCS 2024-03-30 20-31-22.pngDCS 2024-03-30 20-22-20.png

WIP, color adjustment with French pack vehicles. Don't worry about the strange colors, it's for locating the pieces on the texture file. there are a lot of little hex nuts that are textured, also the handle. Unfortunately, the tubes from the windscreen and the tent aren't mapped , so i can't modify their color.

Edited by grim_reaper68
  • Like 3

Wow! Outstanding!!!
I know it's a hell of a work but it will just sneak fit into the cold-war scenarios I'm building.
Sweet!!!

If you need more info or material just let me know!