Switches are silent?

Go to solution Solved by buceador,

Me too - I'll see what the support guys come up with but I reckon they're heading down the full reinstall road and for me that's simply not worth it, especially as there is no guarantee that it will work - I will probably just live with it.  Many thanks for your input.
Have you tried to set your speaker layout to auto?

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

25 minutes ago, Hiob said:

I don‘t get it though. Why the sound should be selectively screwed.

Have you applied any Mods to the main game folder (which you should use a mod manager for!)?

No, I never mess with the main installation.

8 minutes ago, MAXsenna said:

Have you tried to set your speaker layout to auto?

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

Thanks but remember, it's ONLY the switches, EVERY other sound is unaffected.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution

As I know everyone who has commented on this post is eagerly awaiting an update...🤣

This morning I decided to do an auto cold start, something I probably haven't done this year, and lo and behold the normal switch sounds were clearly heard (you can imagine my surprise!)  I then changed the mission to a hot start and ran the mission again and yes, the switch sounds have returned.  I KNOW this sounds bizarre and I have no explanation but I'd like to say thanks again to all that contributed. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, buceador said:

As I know everyone who has commented on this post is eagerly awaiting an update...🤣

This morning I decided to do an auto cold start, something I probably haven't done this year, and lo and behold the normal switch sounds were clearly heard (you can imagine my surprise!)  I then changed the mission to a hot start and ran the mission again and yes, the switch sounds have returned.  I KNOW this sounds bizarre and I have no explanation but I'd like to say thanks again to all that contributed. 

Maybe you washed your ears in the meantime? 😁😜🤗

Good that it works again!

• Like 1

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"