MH-60T or really any CSAR/HEMS/SAR rotary-wing

Hey all. I think it'd be pretty interesting and cool if we could by chance see specific aircraft, specifically rotary aircraft that main tasks are HEMS, CSAR, and SAR. I can list a few, such as the MH-60T, Eurocopter, HH-60, and more. 

• Like 4

UH/MH-60 would be nice. Though UH-1 or Mi-8 are already there, A-1 Skyraider is being developed, we just need the mechanics of CSAR etc.

Hopefully it will come, with some other missions, together with Dynamic Campaign.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Killg0re NL said:

There's alway's the UH60L mod, flies like a charm.

I already know about this, but it's nowhere near comparable to an MH-60T really...or can you do anything module worthy with it.

8 hours ago, bies said:

UH/MH-60 would be nice. Though UH-1 or Mi-8 are already there, A-1 Skyraider is being developed, we just need the mechanics of CSAR etc.

Hopefully it will come, with some other missions, together with Dynamic Campaign.

I think it's my fault for not clarifying that I'm requesting a new helicopter with a glass cockpit and something that'd introduce new mechanics 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Vortexstate said:

I already know about this, but it's nowhere near comparable to an MH-60T really...or can you do anything module worthy with it.

Well you can do CTLD and CSAR with it.

And it has options for additional fueltanks, fuelboom and arnaments stuff.

When i google MH60 it looks quite alot like the UH60L. I'd say try it, for a quik scan i don't see much difference. But sure there should be some.

I'fe flown it, and certainly for a free mod, its well worth trying/flying.

10 hours ago, Whirley said:

Not a fan of glass cockpits but I do love the Jayhawk and the Dolphin. Or something similar would be nice too.

Well, practically every MH-60T afaik has been equipped with the CAAS avionics system. 

The guys that Did the 60L also have (and is still being updated and worked on) the MH-60R and the SH-60B (sub mods to the Uh-60L base mode) but gives you things like a diver and a winch, torps, sonar buoys ETC. id highly recommend checking out their discord. https://discord.gg/TMYjGsUd

2 hours ago, red23 said:

The guys that Did the 60L also have (and is still being updated and worked on) the MH-60R and the SH-60B (sub mods to the Uh-60L base mode) but gives you things like a diver and a winch, torps, sonar buoys ETC. id highly recommend checking out their discord. https://discord.gg/TMYjGsUd

I've already checked it out and it has already been recommended here. It's a DCS Core module whish list.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Vortexstate said:

Well, practically every MH-60T afaik has been equipped with the CAAS avionics system. 

That seems to be true. But the HH-60J had a mixed cockpit according to this

http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/awa01/501-600/awa503-HH-60J-Neuharth/11.shtm

I like the mix of old and new.

But in the end a glass cockpit Jayhawk might be better than no Jayhawk. 🙂

In case your unaware the CH-47F in currently in development by ED and it has a glass cockpit. And since the C-130 is also in development that will introduce the cargo transport mechanics.

RNAF-CH-47F-scaled-1.jpg

CH-47F_Chinook_helicopter_07-08735_Cockp

3 minutes ago, Evoman said:

In case your unaware the CH-47F in currently in development by ED and it has a glass cockpit. And since the C-130 is also in development that will introduce the cargo transport mechanics.

RNAF-CH-47F-scaled-1.jpg

CH-47F_Chinook_helicopter_07-08735_Cockp

I'm fully aware of those two modules, and you'd know if you took a look at my forum profile 😉 

• Like 1