checksix-fr.com hacked !!!!

golfsierra2

Very sad news:

Suite a un hack du serveur le site, le forums ainsi que les sites hebergés sont hors ligne.

Nous travaillons à leur prochain retour.

Nous ne pouvons pour l'instant vous donner de delais de rétablissement

Le serveur TS est opérationnel pour limiter le manque ;)

Ghostrider

Babelfish:

Following a hack of the waiter the site, the forums as well as the sites points of disjunction are off line. We work on their next return. We cannot for l' moment to give you times of re-establishment Waiter TS is operational to limit the lack;) Ghostrider

kind regards,

Raven....

[sigpic]http://www.crc-mindreader.de/CRT/images/Birds2011.gif[/sigpic]

Seems to be a trend lately, why the f**k are some people hell bent on ruining the assets of this community...makes me so pissed, sorry to see this :(

(my bets are with the ones who get banned from this forum for piracy or other issues, and have a chip on their shoulder)

Edited by Mustang

it's also happening with the ArmA community with addons...

It's very sad news that low lifes do this sort of thing.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Man that just sucks pure balls, i have been trying to get in there for ages. Hope they dont lose all information.

BW

Shaggy

Intel Core i7-8700 3,20GHz - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 - 32Gb Ram - DCS on 500 GB SSD - Windows 10 - Thrusmaster Warthog - Thrustmaster TPR pedals - Track Ir 5 - Samsung Odyssey+

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.virtualredarrows.com

(my bets are with the ones who get banned from this forum for piracy or other issues, and have a chip on their shoulder)

To be honest, my suspicion would be more aimed at regular script kiddies looking to gain experience and perhaps one day graduate beyond the "script kiddie" level of skill - and be able to go professional. They're just looking for targets of opportunity.

Well, that would be my guess, anyway.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

To be honest, my suspicion would be more aimed at regular script kiddies looking to gain experience and perhaps one day graduate beyond the "script kiddie" level of skill - and be able to go professional. They're just looking for targets of opportunity.

Well, that would be my guess, anyway.

Indeed. Opportunistic targeting utilising known exploits.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

someday somone wil write a 'catch scumbags script' that reverses the exploit so it backfires and sends out the location and name of the punks... and then posts it on the the Internet along with thier pictures with info on their family and friends..

we can all then take part in kicking ass..

:megalol:

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI (trying to hang on for a bit longer)

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

Well, to be honest, there are already log analysis tools that will do that job.

The problem is that some of the vulnerabilities utilized allow the intruder to do as he pleases with the server-side logs, which would defeat the tracking procedures.

Though, for any people reading this that would like to be a scriptkiddie, do remember that there are ways to track and log even a root-level intrusion, even if the intruder manages to defeat the logfiles through his root access.

But that is also the reason why most intruders will practice on "innocent" sites like checksix and so on - they are less likely to have such mechanisms in place. But many end up getting caught through getting cocky about their success against normal sites, and then decide to try to get some street cred through cracking a better defended site. If they're really unlucky, the server they are trying to crack is actively defended, and that takes some serious skill to defeat. (At least, it does take skill above my own theoretical knowledge, let alone my practical knowledge.)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

|
| Life of a Game Tester

^^Or they could simply use a proxy server and the only way you could trace them is to have that server's logs..and obtaining it would be too much of a hassle and hardly worth it..unless kiddies hacked Pentagon or something..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commanding Officer of:

2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"

See our squads here and our

Croatian radio chat for DCS World

Checksic-fr.com is back online

Retour de Checksix, de son forums et de son TS Hier 16:55:24

J'espere qu on ne vous a pas trop manqué ????

Le site,le forum et le serveur TS sont de nouveau OPS pas grand chose de perdu a part du temps et quelques avatars du forum abimés !!!

Nous en avons profité pour changer de serveur (un moins cher, mais aussi puissant .. comme quoi .)

Le serveur Team speak est OPS également mais pas encore son report en page de news .

Nous continuons donc a bosser et il se peut que des services soient en dérangement pendant encore quelques jours, n hesitez pas a nous le faire savoir.

Voila merci a Sparrow qui assure tjs en cas de probleme !!!

Pour les impatients

manipulations pour ne pas attendre la mise a jour des DNS

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

editez le fichier host (notepad) et rajoutez

91.121.72.143 http://www.checksix-forums.com

91.121.72.143 http://www.checksix-fr.com

sauvegardez et c est bon

-----

Babelfish translation:

Return of Checksix, its forums and its TS Yesterday 16:55: 24 J' qu one hopes for did not miss you too much???? The site, the forum and waiter TS are again OPS large thing of not lost has share of the time and some misadventures of the forum abysses!!! We benefitted from it to change waiter (less expensive, but such powerful. like what.) The waiter TEAM speak is OPS also but not yet its carryforward on page of news. We thus continue has to work and it may be that services are in disturbance during still a few days, N do not hesitate has to announce it to us. Here is thank you Sparrow has which ensures tjs in the event of problem!!! For the impatient ones handling not to await the update of the DNS C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc publish the file host (notepad) and add 91.121.72.143 http://www.checksix-forums.com 91.121.72.143 http://www.checksix-fr.com safeguard and C is good

kind regards,

Raven....

[sigpic]http://www.crc-mindreader.de/CRT/images/Birds2011.gif[/sigpic]

^^Or they could simply use a proxy server and the only way you could trace them is to have that server's logs..and obtaining it would be too much of a hassle and hardly worth it..unless kiddies hacked Pentagon or something..

Don't give them ideas dammit. :P Some idiots still think they're anonymous on the internet by default. :D

But yeah, get a proxy in a different country - preferably a country that your target has no or poor relations with - and you'll have a lot more freedom. (And you can even work that to political goals through engineering "incidents", like the cracking of data from the F-35 project getting traced to China. I wouldn't be surprised if it was some black market pro in, say, britain or even the US itself, that commited that crack but ensured that the traces would lead to China to misdirect.)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester