New MiG-29A/C/UB models

59th_Reaper

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When will get ready?

When we're ready...:) The plan is the end of 2010. This project is contain the making of several types (A, UB, C, etc.), UWV-mapping, texture making, animating, testing, etc. So this is a long run...

Edited by 59th_Reaper

Two tails, two engines!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I know its a very small amount, But have you guys considered just making the pilots patches ect of just textures, any extra unnecessary polys are never a great thing :thumbup:

STT Radar issue is leftover code.

I know its a very small amount, But have you guys considered just making the pilots patches ect of just textures, any extra unnecessary polys are never a great thing :thumbup:

I mush agree... There must be a compromise between quality and performance.

But it looks excellent!

Aero

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

And..Alot of people in the community have middle end Pc's. and The whole aircraft should be (Pilot included) at max 65K Imo, 45k Is a perfectly great amount.

With that being said, if you want to over poly your model, Its your model! Go ahead!

Looks great :thumbup:

STT Radar issue is leftover code.

i totally agree with 59th Reaper, lofc and dcs are designed as single player games mainly - and if you go to play it multi - it is on your own. than you have to use the default, ed-models.

design the mig and everything regarding "the beauty" in the way you want to do, the tech specs will allow it for the absolutely most people here, even it is above 65k poly.

i look forward to fly the beauty.

I understand those thinking this pilot is unnecessary detailed. But with well thought Level Of Details, this will not significantly impact performances, even on "middle" PCs.

I always thought the most important thing in 3D modelling is coherency. High-detailed pilot for high-detailed model with high resolutions textures is not shocking.

• Like 1

detail is great... good levels of LOD's will balance load on the PC... if Black Shark plays very well on regular PC's right now this one will be fine also.. good work on the pilot just don't forget to close the pants zipper :D

No longer active in DCS...

• 2 weeks later...

Adding this MiG-29 3D model to A-10A, Su-27 and F-15C will be great (oh wait... ED did the Su-25A and we already had Su-25T in super high quality) and I hope for 3GO to do the Su-33 also.. that would be great aye :)

So... can we get 1 (or more) screenshots of the progress please? :D

• Like 1

No longer active in DCS...