F-15C Eagle

Scart

Because all layers disabled.

Awesome I just pm'd Valery and he showed me how to make them visable.

My next question is how do I convert the .psd to whatever file I need too make a skin and install it on every F-15? Or how do I turn this from a photoshop file into a skin and install it on the model?

Thanks for the help!!!

Holiday Signature One.png

Η Ο L Ι D Λ Υ™ P R O D U C T I O N S  Y O U T U B E
I9-9900K @5ghz | EVGA RTX 2080Ti XC Ultra | 32Gb GDDR4 @3600mhz | 2Tb Samsung 970 Evo NVMe M.2

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simple way.

Save your files as F15C-1-01.bmp and F15C-2-01.bmp . Put them to Bazar/Temptextures . Your skin will be default .

Ok, I just tried that and I still have the default skin's that came with the model's?

I9-9900K @5ghz | EVGA RTX 2080Ti XC Ultra | 32Gb GDDR4 @3600mhz | 2Tb Samsung 970 Evo NVMe M.2

I have also tried extracting the F-15C-mod.cdds file. I successfully extracted all of the original .tga and .bmp files and replaced them with my new .bmp files. Then I used the CDDS Studio utility to try and create a new .cdds file with my new skins and I have had no luck. I read that you must make sure all of your .bmp and .tga files are 24bmp because the CDDS Explorer extract's them at 32bmp so I made sure to convert all of the files to 24bmp and I am still getting an error, with no success of creating a new .cdds? Can anyone help me?

This is the error message I am getting with CDDS Studio:

TexToDDs.exe -noise <Source Tga file> <Dest dds file> <alpha decrease by miplevel>

TexToDDs.exe <InDir> <extention> <OutDir>

TexToDDs.exe -complex <InDir> <extention> <CDDS FileName>

TexToDDs.exe -dump <CDDS FileName> <OutDir>

TexToDDs.exe -single FileName format mip outfilename

TexToDDs.exe -xml <Project FileName> <CDDS FileName>

Edited by HOLIDAY

make sure CDDS studio and you bitmaps are in located in your c drive not in a sub folder And check out this if you have not CDDS Tutorial Version 3.

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/a-10c-warthog-supplies

https://forum.dcs.world/topic/133818-deadmans-cockpit-base-plans/#comment-133824

CNCs and Laser engravers are great but they can't do squat with out a precise set of plans.

Ok got it figured out!!! Thanks for Gys and Valery's new F-15C Model for Lockon Flaming Cliffs 2!!! Either way it will be available soon for SCSimulations.com. Here is a preview of my plane's new paint job so far and a preview of my home cockpit progress (actually an F-16 blk52)

-Holiday

Community Developer

SCSimulations.com

6nt7bm.jpg

2z6sadc.jpg

2vc94si.jpg

mu7mrt.jpg

n7z2g.jpg

2daaete.jpg

meep! I downloaded for FC 1.1b or w.e it is ( i has it :D) but it shows up when i go to select plane but when i go to fly i get a normal one. Is it cause of my other F-15 skin installs?

Edit 2: found glitch. If you are zoomed out a certain amount the jet will be epic. but if you are zoomed in just a bit too much you become noob f-15. Anyone know fixes?

Edited by Acefighterpilot

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus Z97-A/ i7-4790K/ Hyper 212 EVO/ 16GB RAM/ GTX1080 Strix OC/ Supernova 750/ X-55/ TiR

Well,

Beg

transitive verb

1 : to ask for as a charity

2 a : to ask earnestly for

Couldnt resist! Guilty Conscience ?

exactly, that is the correct definition...and I didn't ask for anything.

sug·gest

 –verb (used with object)

1. to mention or introduce (an idea, proposition, plan, etc.) for consideration or possible action: The architect suggested that the building be restored.

I didn't ask a question, I made a suggestion.

Couldn't resist! Now cue the messages telling us to Knock it off, Knock it off, Knock it off! :-)

ps - Aren't you on Borchi's F-15C model team? If so, I hope that project is looking good

i7 8700K @ Stock - Win10 64 - 32 RAM - RTX 3080 12gb OC - 55 inch 4k Display

Indeed I am!

And they know it's in good fun :thumbup: Borchi has been moving into his new house and settling in a new city, So after he gets settled down you can expect some more screen shots and updates! :)

STT Radar issue is leftover code.

I haven't been around for quite a while. Could you link me where I can download the latest version of F-15 model for FC2?

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

I haven't been around for quite a while. Could you link me where I can download the latest version of F-15 model for FC2?
initial post

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

летаю на заказ, дорого...

"The FlankerForce"© -=приостановлено=-

Лучшее средство завоевания господства в воздухе - танк посередине ВПП © не установлено

АХТУНГ! эксперды атакуют!

Только отсутствие разведанных запасов нефти в Антарктиде, удерживает пингвинов от демократии.

Cool, got it!

But what worries me. It is using different CLSID numbers then default F-15C. Won't this make F-15C invisible in multiplayer games for those who are running the game with default F-15C (with different CLSID #) and vice versa?

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Cool, got it!

But what worries me. It is using different CLSID numbers then default F-15C. Won't this make F-15C invisible in multiplayer games for those who are running the game with default F-15C (with different CLSID #) and vice versa?

don't worry, be happy ;) the only known issue about interferencing new and old model online is slight misplacing of the payloads.

If CLSID doesn't match the original it will be used the default #1 slot skin.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Лучшее средство завоевания господства в воздухе - танк посередине ВПП © не установлено

Только отсутствие разведанных запасов нефти в Антарктиде, удерживает пингвинов от демократии.

Is this the same Model as the other F-15 model by Gys? If so what are the changes?

Thx

don't fully understand the question - but this is the only F-15C 3D model ever released by Gys71&Valery.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ok got it figured out!!! Thanks for Gys and Valery's new F-15C Model for Lockon Flaming Cliffs 2!!! Either way it will be available soon for SCSimulations.com. Here is a preview of my plane's new paint job so far and a preview of my home cockpit progress (actually an F-16 blk52)

-Holiday

Community Developer

SCSimulations.com

oh, I've never seen F15 in WP. Is there any? Some remarks - USAF never uses such colourized types of patch in lines. E.g. F16 with WP skin made by me.

And, of course WP is from 8th FW

ade13b57920b.jpg

Edited by Geier