Mig-29A Datalink

Like the F-16 the Mig-29A is a simple fighter and isn't supposed to have ECM or even datalink it is part of what I like about it and it is quite challanging. If we could get the LAZUR GCI interface accurately modeled though I it would be very nice and it would I think significantly improve the Mig-29A, even its range.

Like the F-16 the Mig-29A is a simple fighter and isn't supposed to have ECM or even datalink it is part of what I like about it and it is quite challanging. If we could get the LAZUR GCI interface accurately modeled though I it would be very nice and it would I think significantly improve the Mig-29A, even its range.

Man your hardcore, S! I agree with you totaly....

I will give this one another bump, since the 'comms/interaction/AI' complex is a pet subject of mine. I am glad someone else than me brought it up this time.

I think it is important to show our interest on that subject, because I have the fear that yet another time this part might not get the attention it deserves. Especially in the light of the masses of flyable planes that are planned for the future. Already LOMAC 1.0 has shown that a large amount of flyable planes WILL consume resources from other aspects of the sim.

• 10 years later...

The HDD on Fulcrum C really only HUD repeater?

Intel® Core™ i5-2500k CPU@4.20GHz 64 bit operation System Windows 10+ Pro NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 - Memory: 16.0 GB - 500gb ssd samsung - Samsung 27"SyncMaster TA550 monitors [SIZE=1][B]- [/B][/SIZE][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]TM Hotas Warthog[/SIZE][/FONT] Trackir4 - TM Rudder Pedals.

The HDD on Fulcrum C really only HUD repeater?

Utter brilliance. [/sarcasm] :doh:

Let's retrieve the Flanker 1.x archives so we can break the record!

:megalol:

Time to get on DOS and boot up the terminal for the BBS... :p

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.