Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

diecastbg

Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List  

4719 members have voted

1. 1. Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

maybe its just me, but do the mods know something about the next module that we dont haha?

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci

Intel i7-4790k | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo heat sink | Thermaltake Core V71 case | 750W EVGA PSU | 8gb G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150 motherboard | Samsung SSD | ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TIR 5 | Razer Deathadder | Corsair K70

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See F-16/Mig-29 as a dual release would be nice, even Eurofighter/Mig29. As much as I would like a fighter to play with the fact is I'll never get the hang of a non-english cockpit, which is why my BS copy sits on the cupboard gathering dust, while at the same time I'm logging Warthog hours every day at the moment.

I know I'm dreaming and our market probably isnt big enough to support two sims coming out at once, but it would be nice hey. Newb mig drivers about at the same time as I'm newbing in my F-16....

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

Hey, the F-15 is awesome...what is it's k/d...something like 104-0. WHEN EAGLES FLY, MIG'S DYE.

Actually, not a single F-15 has been shot down. The only destruction of them were crashes and mishaps.

A single thing I wish ED to do is to release all versions of the aircraft available in a single sim package. It Will take more time, but it would be pretty nice.

That is in fact untrue. One F-15J was shot down by another F-15J during training - sidewinder arming switch error. The pilot ejected and survived.

Another F-15C was hit by a sidewinder near Elmendorf, but the pilot recovered and the aircraft was repaired. Similar accident to the one above.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

That is in fact untrue. One F-15J was shot down by another F-15J during training - sidewinder arming switch error. The pilot ejected and survived.

Another F-15C was hit by a sidewinder near Elmendorf, but the pilot recovered and the aircraft was repaired. Similar accident to the one above.

Oh, my F-15 book must be too old then. :doh:

EDIT: Wait a minute, it was only published last year and it's wrong? Well, I guess those two go under 'mishaps' then.

Edited by Poor mans sniper

Either way, I will freak if DCS makes an F-16. It is my dream aircraft to fly, along with the F-15.

BUT, what reason could DCS have for an F-16 or F-15? I doubt the US needs another F-16 simulator.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci

Intel i7-4790k | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo heat sink | Thermaltake Core V71 case | 750W EVGA PSU | 8gb G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150 motherboard | Samsung SSD | ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TIR 5 | Razer Deathadder | Corsair K70

So thinking about an F-16 Sim do you think it would finally put the various Falcon 4.0 versions to bed?

Most likely not. Those Falconeers that are not transitioning to DCS now are desperately clinging to this bugged rake known as the dynamic campaign, and unless any game description contains these words, will not touch it.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

Most likely not. Those Falconeers that are not transitioning to DCS now are desperately clinging to this bugged rake known as the dynamic campaign, and unless any game description contains these words, will not touch it.

Hahahah Thats just what I was thinking, Awesome graphics, complex modelling, the chance to Pwn BS drivers and the odd Hog, but no Dynamic Campaign.....

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

Most of the RuAF simming/military training needs are covered by these, Su-34 included.

http://dinamika-avia.com/product/classifier/aircraft/index.php

Wow nice pits, thanks ^^

Pft. LIghtweight ... F-15. And not a pound for air to ground! :D

F-16 multitasking > F-15. Period.

:D

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

I would prefer either f-16 or f-15, as I think an f/a-18 might restrict the potential kinds of missions, as much as I would love to get into the details of carrier ops. Additionally, I love the capabilities of the f-16, giving us a2a and a2g on the one platform, and it's just an all round attractive aircraft with a lovely looking cockpit, something about that aircraft that just knocks my socks off. Just wait till those falcon boys see a fully fledged DCS f-16 startup, they'll be coming in droves.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

See F-16/Mig-29 as a dual release would be nice...

ThumbsUP. This is going to be a multiplayer hit all over the world since both aircrafts are most widely exported fourth gen fighters. And also they are cold war icons and usualy people compare them which is better as they compare M-16 vs AK-47. There are going to be lots of virtual squadrons from neighboring countries (that are current operators) doing all kind of sorties and fighting in the virtual sky...

I hope ED develops DCS: F-16 in the near future and then adds Mig-29 as a mini add on since it's not that complicated to model (no fancy avionics) and most of the work is done in Lock-On.

Actually there's this russian dude - OnePride who is creating an awesome Su-25 3d pit. You can check it out here.

screenshot113a.jpg

Hey ED team, why don't you guys help this fellow and develop a mini add-on to DCS: A-10, adding Su-25 as a rival aircraft?

Falcon vs. Fulrum sounds good too. No ETA delays since ED can develop the main DCS module let's say it's F-16. They can model the aircraft properly, improve the graphics and phisycs engine, add some more AI aircraft/ground units, new tarrain etc. and after it is released, they can do just the Mig-29 and add it to the existing module as a rival aircraft. While they are developing the Fulcrum mini add-on you can fly and learn the F-16. If you are not happy with it (evil capitalists) you can wait for the Mig-29.

I for one would wanna fly both :pilotfly:

Oh look! A remote-controlled glide-bomb! :D

It seems to be targetting someone who just attempted to inject some form of logic here!

Like you could ever believe that we are to get a Mudhen, logic or not ;)

Come let's eat grandpa!

Like you could ever believe that we are to get a Mudhen, logic or not ;)

Nice, just googled Mudhen...hehehe...never known that this Bird has such a ""stupid"" nickname... :D:pilotfly:

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; Meta Quest 3; HOTAS Warthog; Logitech Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

When Black Shark was promoted on it's release didn't DCS state Warthog, Hind and Apache would follow?

DCS stated nothing, after all it is just a simulator ;) The developer is Eagle Dynamics.

This was the plan initially, although the Apache would have followed the Warthog. With the move to the C version of the Warthog, plans changed drastically.

Come let's eat grandpa!