Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

diecastbg

Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List  

4720 members have voted

1. 1. Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

Meh, screw the 16, I know what I want next. DCS: Mig-35! With R-37s!!!

Talk about BVR! /me shoots down F16 200 miles away!

Pfft, the boys at General Dynamics better get off their asses and start designing better fighters, or we Americans are going to start looking third world. The F16, F15 are old has beens. Time to move on.

Hellllooooo... we have December now, not April Fools' Day. But nice joke, indeed.

• Like 1

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The MiG-35 is a MiG-29 series derivative. It is what the F-18E is to the F-18C, but it is not on par with a SuperHornet. It does not equip R-37's, nor does the F-35 need them ... it has AMRAAMs and regardless of what the MiG-35 packs, any F-15 or F-35 will be taking the first shot against it.

HeHe, well you got to admit, the Mig 35 is quite awesome. Now if we could just get some R-37s for the F-35...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

I voted for the F/A-18, but I'd rather see the Apache. :D 2 man multiplayer!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The voice of the F-14 "Ambush" Trailer and F-14 Tomcat Instructor Pilot

My Rig: Intel i5-7600k | MSI Z-270A PRO | 16GB DDR4 2400 | MSI nVidia GTX 1660 Ti | Saitek X52 Pro | TIR 4 w Pro Clip

The MiG-35 is a MiG-29 series derivative. It is what the F-18E is to the F-18C, but it is not on par with a SuperHornet. It does not equip R-37's, nor does the F-35 need them ... it has AMRAAMs and regardless of what the MiG-35 packs, any F-15 or F-35 will be taking the first shot against it.

Well, I keep wondering, a lot of articles are saying the Mig-35 is going to carry the R-37. But what fighter's radar is capable of getting a lock at 200 nm?

HeHe, well you got to admit, the Mig 35 is quite awesome. Now if we could just get some R-37s for the F-35...

As it's been mentioned MiG-35 is really MiG-29 in new format - IIRC name's been changed to get more money from Russian MoD for new MiG. A bit tricky and cheaty, but it worked.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Neither lock nor detection against another fighter at that range. Try maybe 50-60nm with a radar that size.

Well, I keep wondering, a lot of articles are saying the Mig-35 is going to carry the R-37. But what fighter's radar is capable of getting a lock at 200 nm?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

R-37 range is 200 nm? At what altitude? I ask cause sometimes in Russan inventory is written ridiculous data, example range but it is not mentioned it is example at 20 km altitude - who flies there normally? :)

ಠ_ಠ

Anyway Mi-35\29 whatever, its capabilities look promising and overall it is really nice version of MiG :)

ಠ_ಠ

It's the internet. One of the first things you should have learned kid is that everything on the internet is obviously true because everyone is an expert. Everything is true. This mean's A-10's are carrier capable, F-15C's can fly around in full-afterburner all the time, Russia has the greatest Air Force that has ever existed and has absolutely no problems what so ever and the F-16 is obsolete.

Edited by vrv

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

EtherealN: I will promptly perform a sex change and offer my hand in marriage to whomever

I doubt it is. In this case whatever is not being said by ED is only speculation, as worth as shot down A-10 :D

ಠ_ಠ

Guys, I am not very clear, in a Spanish website are announcing the start of the project DCS F-15E, I mean that despite the polls and all this thread, do not take into account?

This is the website:

http://www.escuadron69.net/v20/

Just checked the website and used the Google translator to get a grip. Seriously, either the guy who wrote that has leaked info from ED devs or he's just daydreaming, and by the things he wrote I'm sure its the latter.

Edit: Oh sorry, just saw the above post from Swift. Didn't know that.

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

Since the DCS devs moved from the Ka-50 to the A-10C, isn't it reasonable to expect another Russian aircraft next? Personally I'd like to see all the playable aircraft from FC2 ported in to the updated game engine, with the improved graphics and new AI system.

Personally I'd like to see the above with the addition of a flyable Su-34.

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.

Personally Im sick of the aircraft in Lockon and hope they make different ones for DCS. An F-15E would be an interesting evolution from the low and slow movers we have now, but ultimately, having a second seat might be less playable than a single seater.

Edited by Pilotasso

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

mmm F/A-18E. Especially if they model to the detail that VRS has done, hell hire the VRS Simulations team!

My Specs

Asus Maximus Hero IX Z270

i7 7700k @ 4.7GHz

32GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3700MHz DDR4

EVGA RTX 2080Ti

Samsung 960 Evo 1TB M.2 NVME SSD

EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2

Acer XB270HU 144Hz @ 1440p (IPS)

Valve Index

OOOOhhh, I wish I had the Alpha of a Hornet!