Flaming Cliffs or wait for Flaming Cliffs 2.0 DVD?

I currently have LOMAC. I especially enjoyed the ground pounding in the A-10. Assuming that I will only be casually playing and will not be playing online much, if at all, which version of Flaming Cliffs should I get? The first for ~$15 on DVD or the 2.0 version fro ~$30 and have to wait until it is released on DVD? I do not like the download only option...

I'm leaning on getting the original FC right now.

Lockon 2.0 without a doubt. Visually stunning with a myriad of improvements over Flaming Cliffs. Worth it just for the Sound Engine :)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Just curious, why do you insist on buying the DVD version? Are you aware that both the d/l and dvd versions have to be activated online in order to play, and both have the same number of limited activations? In fact, if you buy the d/l version, and simply burn the install files to your own dvd, you'll have the same exact thing thing as the DVD release you're waiting for.

Big Fan of Lomac and Flaming Cliffs, but LFC2 has some VERY decent improvements over Lomac AND Black Shark, despite some limitations on the Mission Builder the more I play with it the more I'm liking it.

I have pulled this game apart at every level and it's damn near indestructible !!! It can and will get better, we can make it better (Where have I heard that recently !!!)

This is the top end of the 'action' flight sim's available Shrike, spend your money here if you like fixed wing flying. The download version is fine, you gain nothing by waiting ... as others have noted above.