Skunkworks F4AF mod

SUBS17

I had a few issues with it as well I do have some good news though it looks like PMCs released an updated version of their ODS theatre. v0.7.1:thumbup:

http://tactical.nekromantix.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=22303

Any complaints about the skunkworks mod post them here:

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3053882/1.html

Hopefully they'll fix some of the issues.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

well certainly looks like an error of some sort.

might have to ask those guys at Skunkworks

Cheers Mastiff & SUBS. Done that. Probably an NVIDIA thing, (the gfx), coupled with a win7 x64 thing, (the error). that prety much scuppers FF for me. Ho Hum.

Mower - Meh, I'll agree its not "DCS-Nice" but for its age, it aint bad, (with an Ayes pit). And to be honest, for SA, its better that FC as its so quick, and the F-16 bubble canopy is, well, a bubble. I can see everything, and get shot down much less than in the FC2 F-15.

Edited by coolts

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 9700k | 32gb DDR4 | Geforce 2080ti | TrackIR 5 | Rift S | HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO Pedals

SORTED - Me being a doofus! My AF updater wasn't working properly. It was telling me that i didn't need any updates when i was actually at v1.0.6 instead of v1.0.13.

SUBS - Got the PMC theater, it looks very interesting. A bit flat but a nice change from all that green!

:music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 9700k | 32gb DDR4 | Geforce 2080ti | TrackIR 5 | Rift S | HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO Pedals

lol in the read me it should of told you not to use the updater as it doesnot work. after 1.06.

SORTED - Me being a doofus! My AF updater wasn't working properly. It was telling me that i didn't need any updates when i was actually at v1.0.6 instead of v1.0.13.

SUBS - Got the PMC theater, it looks very interesting. A bit flat but a nice change from all that green!

:music_whistling:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Mastiff. thats the weird thig. it works fine now i'm using 1.0.13 (latest), or whatever. Only thte "rolling fore" campaign works though, i reckon they will fix the others soon.

C

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 8 months later...

I miss having A.S. in here =). He's like GG but wittier

The ban is a loss for the community IMO.

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

The ban is a loss for the community IMO.

Politicaly correct consequences... you can call an idiot an idiot anymore.

Blue ain t blue anymore.

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.