About FAQ an compatibility

Distiler

Ah come on. You're killing me here. I don't want to spray for crops and shoot rockets at the same time. Next you'll be telling me it is DCS:Cessna next :doh:

Last I heard the cessna caravan launched a maverick. Then you can give tours of the afgain base you destroyed.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

As the months roll by (and trust me, you'll need MONTHS to "master" the A10c) , one of the above aircraft (or perhaps another that has not been mentioned?!) will be on it's way..

2 years is quite enought.. but ok,its not my problem,its ED's problem..

Gentlemen, if you want this to succeed, you'll need to work a lot faster.

Gentlemen, if you want this to succeed, you'll need to work a lot faster.

How so?

• Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

How so?

+1

Feel free to explain :huh:

Don't you think it is a little premature to put forth such a statement without having proper insight into the development process?

Edited by sobek

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

Wow it has been 2 years already? :music_whistling:

Since release of DCS Black Shark? :smartass:

Edited by Mastiff

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Wow it has been 2 years already?

Since release of DCS Black Shark?

No :)

Ignorance irks, doesn't it? (Not directed at you Mastiff just in case there is any confusion). Drives me nuts it does......:wallbash:

Retail release for BS was March/April 2009: Then development of LockOn Platinum (due to Community demand) took precedence post-BS release till approx May 2010. Now someone please explain how on earth a statement such as '2 years is quite enought' makes any type of sense......I for one am lost, honestly!

Edit: Sliced and Diced by the Ghost :P

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I knew I should of put the nice little smilies in, I was being facetious.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Please ED:

-Make the GUI, ME and terrain one single, common and independent application for all modules.

-Make A10C and BS sort of plug-ins that fit into the previous mentioned app.

-Give us a DCS:F15/Su27 in one package.

-Ditch FC and UBI forever.

-Have a beer on me afterwards!!

Wouldn't that work great?. If you need to upgrade the graphics engine or the sound or the ME, there would be only one patch for all the modules.

I hear you say "that's not possible/unprofitable". Dreaming is free.

Dreaming is free, but work carries a greater reward. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Please ED:

-Give us a DCS:F15/Su27 in one package.

Been discussed before and off topic here, but speaking hypothetically, what would you rather have, DCS:F-15/Su-27 in 2 years, or DCS:F-15 in 1 year followed by Su-27 a year after? Makes no sense to wait twice as long to me and IMO downright crazy to delay a DCS module to wait for 2 aircraft for one release.

Been discussed before and off topic here, but speaking hypothetically, what would you rather have, DCS:F-15/Su-27 in 2 years, or DCS:F-15 in 1 year followed by Su-27 a year after? Makes no sense to wait twice as long to me and IMO downright crazy to delay a DCS module to wait for 2 aircraft for one release.

I agree.

I was just saying what would be for me an ideal situation.

(Actually the ideal situation would be to have multirole figthers from both sides.)

ditto!!

Muti-role fighters from both sides at DCS fidelity = jet sim heaven :)