"AIESTV", Maverick+Shkval display overlay/external window/network stream

can you see something wrong? the config path is correct concerning my computer.

It looks correct, I dont really know what could be wrong with it

I find that on the Web :

[b]August 2009 D3D9D.dll is Versioned for Windows XP SP2[/b]
The D3D9D.dll that is included in the August 2009 DirectX SDK is versioned for Windows XP SP2. If you use this DLL on Windows XP SP3 with an application that uses the Windows Presentation Framework (WPF), [u]the code in the DLL will assert. This issue does not occur on Windows Vista or Windows 7[/u]. If you require only debug output, that is you do not require symbols, you could also use the checked version of D3D9.dll, which is compatible with Windows XP SP3. Just rename the checked D3D9.dll to D3D9D.dll. The checked version of D3D9.dll is available to MSDN subscribers.

And i have XP sp3, so the D3d9.dll installed by AIESTV is not compatible XP sp3 but good with seven, if i understand well.

somebody can confirm please?

I dont know where your quote is from but it seems to be referring to the DX SDK debug runtime DLL which has nothing to do with AIESTV.

Presing: Do you have mirrors turned on or off? It is possible for AIESTV to mix up the maverick/shkval surface and the mirrors surface, resulting in the mirror view instead of maverick/shkval. If mirrors are turned off then it is just black... Not sure of the cause of this yet or how to fix it.

As a cyborg, you will serve SHODAN well

http://www.kegetys.fi

Presing: Do you have mirrors turned on or off? It is possible for AIESTV to mix up the maverick/shkval surface and the mirrors surface, resulting in the mirror view instead of maverick/shkval. If mirrors are turned off then it is just black... Not sure of the cause of this yet or how to fix it.

Fixed for me. Turn off mirrors = works!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I try, but...no change:(

Is someone make work AIESTV with WinXP?

Hey man, this is incredible work! Thank you so much :-)

I can confirm, it works for me just with mirrors of.

I tried it in Blackshark and with mirrors on it shows the "F4" view as in FC2, but with mirrors of it stays off even when shkval is running.

Kegetys I hope you get this to work with Blackshark, that would make it so much more realistic!

This will be the mode of the year in my point of view.

McDan out

|AMD 7800x3D | 64GB DDR5-3600| GTX 4090 | Virpil Stick, Collectiv, WW MIP, WW Throttle, MFG Crosswind V2 | Windows 11 64-bit | SSD Samsung | 4K LG Oled 48 | Oculus Q3 | Simlab based Cockpit

Win7 32bit.

Using "external" mode, on second display.

When mission is loading, there is a gray window saying "www<dot>kegetys<dot>net" in the upper left. After the mission begins, the window stays gray, showing nothing, no matter what kind of weapon I select.

Tried to change the folder where d3d9 and ilj5 dlls are located, changing from "auto" to that "<folder path>" with and without quotes, (even maintaining copies of them in the original places), but then the window wouldn't even appear and/or the mission would go straight to the "end of mission" screen after loading. :huh:

*EDIT* Forgot to mention, running FC2 1.2.1 vanilla.

HI:

I am on win vista 64, also going right to debrief. i have dx11 installed, does that mean I can't use this?

Thanks

Edit: I'm guessing I can download and install 9.0c and have in available in harmony with 11. But if anyone can confirm before I screw my vista install to hell :).

Edited by hassata

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi:

I was able to install DX 9, but I still get bounced out to Debrief. Running Vista 64. I also run Touchbuddy and LOVP, but those are activated via LUA. Below is my config and debug output. Any ideas? Thanks

[config]

; dllPath: Path to d3d9.dll, or 'auto' for Windows default

; streamPort: TCP port to use for 'stream' type output

; streamQuality: Stream jpeg quality (0-100)

dllPath=D:\Eagle Dynamics\LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2\bin\x86\stable

streamPort=44822

streamQuality=40

[overlay]

; type: 'internal', 'external' or 'stream'.

; internal: Overlay is rendered inside game window, posX and posY define game window coordinates

; external: Overlay is rendered on external window, posX and posY define desktop window coordinates

; stream: Overlay is streamed to Motion JPEG http stream at streamPort

; width: Overlay width in pixels

; height: Overlay height in pixels

; posX/posY: see above

; layer1: Layer 1 overlay texture (TGA/DDS/BMP/PNG)

; layer2: Layer 2 overlay texture (TGA/DDS/BMP/PNG)

type=internal

width=512

height=512

posX=0

posY=0

layer1=AIESTV\layer1.dds

layer2=AIESTV\layer2.dds

; Overlay color multipliers

red=0.1

green=1.0

blue=0.33

[3724] Failed to parse

[2188] AIESTV: Config path: <D:\Eagle Dynamics\LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2\AIESTV\AIESTV.cfg>

[2188] AIESTV: Direct3D DLL not found!

[2188]

[2188] 'D:\Eagle Dynamics\LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2\bin\x86\stable'

[3924] Failed to parse

Edit: The File I download ijl15 is 352 kb; d3dp is 60; ztip is 376 as indicated. This is after donwloading on 3 diff machines including a mac.

Edited by hassata

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I made a small "mod" for FC2 with which you can display the A-10 Maverick TV view and the Su-25T Shkval TV view in a UI "overlay", external window or network stream. This can make it much easier to use the sights as you can put the image on a larger, static overlay or in a window on another monitor.

It has some limitations, for example it does not know what plane you are flying so only one visual overlay type is supported which is used for both the Maverick and Shkval. Also, the RTT surfaces rendered by the game do not contain the overlayed data in them, such as the maverick crosshair and the Shvkal horizon etc. displays. You can only have a static crosshair over the scenery using an overlay image (default one looks similar to the maverick crosshair).

With the network stream the image can also be displayed on another computer, though the stream (currently) does not work very well, or, I haven't been able to find a good enough player for Motion-JPEG streams. Firefox works pretty well but it does not scale the image, mplayer works but always ends up doing some kind of buffering which causes latency in the image...

Download here: http://www.kegetys.net/dl.php/AIESTV10.zip

Read the readme for install/use instructions. (Basically just extract to FC2 install dir, then whenever the Maverick/Shkval TV is active it should work. Edit the cfg to position it etc.)

can I make it work on fc 1.12b ????

thanks!

Intel i5 11700F + H80 | 4x4GB 3200mhz RAM | AORUS ELITE B560M | Samsung 850 PRO SSD 256gb| KINGSTON SA400 480GB SSD | WD 500GB | Gigabyte GTX 1070 8GB | Antec 1200 PSU | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and homemade panels and rudder pedals | 24" Samsung T24C550 @60Hz 2ms | Opentrack 3 led clip

hello kegetys,

I instal seven and AIESTV, it's very good to play A10 with. many, many thanks.:thumbup:

Now, i am curious :

it is posible to give some explication how you do that (the concept). i am curious to known that. it is concerning by any lua files ?

an other question : it is possible to see the MFD of sukhoi27/33 with something like AIESTV in your opinion?

One again thanks a lot, in my opinion, it is the thirst major mod in lockon history after LOVP (Mnemonic) and LOSIOC (Lecreole).:worthy:

Hi kegetys

why didn't you use the functions from the export.lua

-- LoSetSharedTexture(name) -- register texture with name "name" to export

-- LoRemoveSharedTexture(name) -- copy texture with name "name" to named shared memory area "name"

-- LoUpdateSharedTexture(name) -- unregister texture

do you try to use these functions to export the A10 and SU MFD ?

best regards

it is posible to give some explication how you do that (the concept). i am curious to known that.

Its a Direct3D 9 "proxy" dll, it finds (or tries to) the rendertarget the game uses to render the maverick/shkval view and then either displays that on the screen, shows it on another window or encodes into an mjpeg stream

an other question : it is possible to see the MFD of sukhoi27/33 with something like AIESTV in your opinion?

Not really, since that doesn't use a rendertarget.

Hi kegetys

why didn't you use the functions from the export.lua

I tried those but they were way too slow to be of any use, my FPS drops to 10 with them.

As a cyborg, you will serve SHODAN well

http://www.kegetys.fi

Edrom:

Can you please indicate whether you are running Win 7 as well as the size of the d3d9 file you downloaded?

Thanks

no problem :

in tne zip compressed : d3d9.dll = 17 kb

in the Bin\x86\stable uncompressed : d3d9.dll = 60 Kb

in the zip compressed : ijl15.dll = 129 Kb

in the Bin\x86\stable uncompressed : ijl15.dll = 344 Kb

Edrom

to display the information from the su 27/33 you can apply the same method as YODA (see his work leavu) he devellop some exports for the F15 may be you can help him and devellop a SU-27 extension

best regards

I know leavu, but i don't have competence to do that (java), so...

Its a Direct3D 9 "proxy" dll, it finds (or tries to) the rendertarget the game uses to render the maverick/shkval view and then either displays that on the screen, shows it on another window or encodes into an mjpeg stream

Not really, since that doesn't use a rendertarget.

I tried those but they were way too slow to be of any use, my FPS drops to 10 with them.

All right. I did not know rendertarget...

For the MFD : no rendertarget = no AIESTV.:(

Thanks for the explication:thumbup:

Ok so it workes but the isue I am having is it is showing me the tail of the A-10 like the F4 view. need help to get this working.

Edited by CAT_101st

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/