DCS A-10C Warthog, Beta 02 Patch Available

glenm

He does check. I downloaded a couple of drivers and some free programs a few months back and he whined to my manager. Our resort manager asks to look at internet traffic from time to time as well. My question is does he know from which computer and if there's a way around this? I'm guessing yes and no?

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AI wingmen now follow you and dont wonder off on thier own!!!. I was flying the Nevada training range mission and he was awsome!. He didnt kill himeslf or misbehave at all. He engaged targets assigned to me via the JTAC and did a "Anchor here" (before the patch he would get stuck and stop respoding but now its fixed) and we flew home together.:pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly:

My question is does he know from which computer and if there's a way around this? I'm guessing yes and no?

Yes he'll know which computer and no there's not really a way around it. Other than using someone else's computer at your organization, and that deceptive move won't last long. He'll figure out what was being downloaded and won't take much to guess it was you.

lets just do our own bloody changelog!

after dinner. stupid bloody digestive system

I Agree, everyone seems to know what has changed for them!!! So Perfect, let's see the changes, good or bad!!:music_whistling:, New thread maybe?????

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Celticcoho (OriginFreedom)

WIN 7 64 bit, I7975 at 3.6ghz,X58 Classified 3 Mobo, 6gb Corsair 2000 ram, 2 ea ATI 5870 Eyefinity 6 2gb's , 27" Ultra Sharp,(main view), 3 23"touch screens , Tm Warthog, Saitek Combat Pedals Track IR 5,:D JIM.:book:

Nevemind, I just realized this room might have wifi connection... I'll borrow a laptop tomorrow. :D

Or internet cafés? :)

Well, it "could" take up to 15 hours to download... keep that in mind.

Alienware Area 51 R5 - Intel i9 7980XE (4.7 GHz), 32GB Dual Channel HyperX DDR4 XMP, Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Graphics 11GB GDDR5X SLI, 4.5 TB combo of SSDs/HDDs, Alienware 1500 Watt Multi-GPU Power Supply, Alienware 25” 240Hz Gaming Monitor, Alienware Pro Gaming Keyboard, TM HOTAS, TM Cougar F-16C MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, TrackIR5, Win10 Pro x64

This was posted here, Nate whate do you mean about this, is this something we need to fix when we use the beta 2 patch???

Thankz <S>

See this thread...... http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=60506

However it is probably best to wait for an official fix.

Nate

Edited by Nate--IRL--

Remember - any modifications to the Beta, will *invalidate* whatever you are trying to report.

It will also conflict with any future updates from the Beta-programme.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

It looks like the vast majority of peers I'm connected on BT are uploading more than they have downloaded. The case is the same for me... at a ratio of 2.0 already. Just waiting for the flood gates to open.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Remember - any modifications to the Beta, will *invalidate* whatever you are trying to report.

It will also conflict with any future updates from the Beta-programme.

Does any modifications also mean if I changed some keysettings and the Joyrange?

If it does how can I save my current keysettings, somehow havent found a solution yet.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; Meta Quest 3; HOTAS Warthog; Logitech Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

Does any modifications also mean if I changed some keysettings and the Joyrange?

If it does how can I save my current keysettings, somehow havent found a solution yet.

Key and joystick settings are designed to be changed. We are talking about files that are not meant to be changed by the user. In general if you can change it in Game, you are ok. There are one or two things that are OK to tweak in the config files too, but we'd prefer you not to, when providing bug reports.

Nate

No, config files are 'safer' to play around with. Safe if you use the GUI. You can of course break the sim by modifying a file in the wrong way. ;)

Was rather talking about 'DCS system' files, such as world-objects & other system-scripts.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

sorry, I think posted a little while ago about the password for the FTP, does anyone know this?

thanks

No password, it gives you this message when the FTP queue is full.

Please try again later.

Or try use torrent / http or some other source for downloads.

No, config files are 'safer' to play around with. Safe if you use the GUI. You can of course break the sim by modifying a file in the wrong way. ;)

Was rather talking about 'DCS system' files, such as world-objects & other system-scripts.

OK, so if I go to my game directory/Config/input/Aircrafts/A-10C/keyboard and safe the respective LUA file, to replace this with the new one, so I´ll get my current settings back?

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; Meta Quest 3; HOTAS Warthog; Logitech Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

OK, so if I go to my game directory/Config/input/Aircrafts/A-10C/keyboard and safe the respective LUA file, to replace this with the new one, so I´ll get my current settings back?

Please check the Open Beta forum regarding Input Controls config:

Input Controller : controller settings different after beta patch

Loose joystick with new patch

Torrent is the way to go!!!

Started on German FTP at ~250 then fired up torrent....1.8 MB/s. Downloaded in about 20 minutes. Nice.

Shame I'm out of town for the next couple of days at a workshop. :(

Botch...

E8400 @ 3,7 GHz | 6GB | ATI 6950 | Transcend 128GB SSD | 1T Samsung F3 | 24” 1920x1080 BenQ | TM Warthog | TM MFD's | TrackIR5 | Saitek Combat Pedals | W7 x64

Go with the torrent download. Please seed for a bit too people. It really isn't hurting for seeds right now though lol! Speeds are good, I'm pulling 1MB/s. I'll seed for the next few nights.

asus p7p55d deluxe | intel i5-750 @ stock | g.skill ripjaw 4gb | asus geforce gtx 470 @ stock | trackir 4 | thrustmaster hotas warthog | win7 home premium 64bit