DCS A-10C Warthog, Beta 02 Patch Available

glenm

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how ppl are bitching about the dowload speed issues, what do you peps expect? Almost the whole community is downloading the patch right now and crying in this post isnt helping it at all!

It's helped me loads. I feel so much better.

I have a 21 hours download at work with 25kbs.. lol maybe I should whait to get home. I probably can in 3 to 4 hours.

Anyways I got confuse with this what is this???

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nate ED Tester

Until an official fix comes along, renaming Town31.fx and Town31light.fx to Town31.fx2 and Town31light.fx2 in C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS A-10C Beta\Bazar\shaders\terrain\shaders31, will allow the simulation to load.

EDIT:- IF you modify these files, do not submit a bug report without changing them back first. If you can't replicate the bug after changing them back, then don't report it.

Nate

Whoooooo!!! Beta 2!!! :D 22hrs on torrents.... :/ :o :'(

Anyhooo, that's probably thanks to the BELOVED BT (British Telecom?) that capes torrent downloads from 17 to 00 down to 32 kb/sec... (?)

F*****s

Never say never, Baby!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

HTTP 2 is going to take 14 hours while the torrent is going to take 1d and 20 hours...really? I even have a new freaking router. You guys need to bloody seed or the Inquisition is coming after you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

EtherealN: I will promptly perform a sex change and offer my hand in marriage to whomever

How do you install the patch? Do you have to run the DCS Beta Version Setup.exe and it will install the new patch?

System Specs: MSI Big Bang Fuzion P55 1156, Intel Core i5-661 OC to 4.17GHz, EVGA GTX660TI 3GB, Corsair 750W PSU, 8 GB Corsair Dominator DDR3 PC3 12800 1600MHz, Creative THX Quantum Wave True Studio, Windows 7 Pro 64bit, Corsair Hydro H70 CPU Cooler, Saitek Pro Flight Yolk System, Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, X52 Pro, TrackIR 5 with Pro Clip

I'm not an expert on this (luckily) but have you tried enabling encryption?

Thanks for the tip!

Alas, still no joy with the torrent but the first FTP in the list has gone live and i'm getting 400kb/s so that's not too bad.

EDIT: uTorrent has just exploded into life!

Edited by Lixma 06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nate ED Tester

Until an official fix comes along, renaming Town31.fx and Town31light.fx to Town31.fx2 and Town31light.fx2 in C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS A-10C Beta\Bazar\shaders\terrain\shaders31, will allow the simulation to load.

EDIT:- IF you modify these files, do not submit a bug report without changing them back first. If you can't replicate the bug after changing them back, then don't report it.

Nate

This was posted here, Nate whate do you mean about this, is this something we need to fix when we use the beta 2 patch???

Thankz <S>

I don't have internet at home and the IT admin has blocked just about every site worth visiting except this forum! I can even download the patch from a link in another thread but here's the question. Can he find out if I'm the one downloading this file and how? Or is there a way around the blocked sites?

Edited by leafer

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

I don't have internet at home and the IT admin at work has blocked just about every site worth visiting except this! I can even download if I wanted to but here's the question. Can he find out if I'm the one downloading this file and how?

Well, yes, if they are looking at their Firewall and to see what connections are coming/going... However, I doubt that the Admin will be that "pro-active" -- download it and then, figure out how you're going to get 1.85GB+ to your home.... GL

Alienware Area 51 R5 - Intel i9 7980XE (4.7 GHz), 32GB Dual Channel HyperX DDR4 XMP, Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Graphics 11GB GDDR5X SLI, 4.5 TB combo of SSDs/HDDs, Alienware 1500 Watt Multi-GPU Power Supply, Alienware 25” 240Hz Gaming Monitor, Alienware Pro Gaming Keyboard, TM HOTAS, TM Cougar F-16C MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, TrackIR5, Win10 Pro x64