Post Your Setup

menendezdiego

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that what I think it is? Am I looking at another Fanatec user? :D

Indeed you are! Porsche Turbo S Wheel with Clubsport Pedals. I gave up trying to switch out the Clubsports for my CH Pro Pedals whenever flying, and finally found a way to get the Clubsports to work in DCS properly (found this on the ED forum somewhere, but can't quite remember where):

Left Rudder: set it to the pedals' Joy_Slider2 axis, check the 'slider' box, then set the responses to 0, 100, 50, 0.

Right Rudder: set to pedals' Joy_Y, check both 'slider' and 'invert' boxes, set responses to 0, 100, 50, 0.

Wheelbrakes: set to pedals' Joy_RZ.

The only downside, and it's a minor one, is that since I run the pedals thru the wheel, I have to turn on the wheel first, meaning the fans inside it are running the whole time I'm flying. If I separately connected the pedals via USB to the computer, instead of running through the wheel, this could be avoided -- but then in racing games, I'd lose the brake pedal vibration effect, which only works when run through the wheel (it's a 'canned' effect, always occurring at a designated pedal travel percentage, but I like it anyway).

Cool, I have the very same wheel and the CSP. I use mine exclusivly for the xbox though.

As for the brake vibration, I remember reading that it can be controlled by the game, but until it's supported you can set it as a percentage (which is what I do for Forza). It's only a simple little thing, but correctly set up (even though it's effectivly fake) you can keep yourself from locking up, which is always handy.

Regards

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My portable, modular, flying/racing lolpit evolution. There's TIR at the top of the screen and ofcourse hunged pedals/rudders&brake. Two joypads provide 50 buttons and are detachable, so i can use'em for fifa or whatever. G25 provides another 12 buttons, 4 on the throttle and another 16 on the stick. I bolt the wheel on, when i need it (Shift 2 comes in a month).

lolpit.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Going from 1 26" monitor and adding 2 24" monitors. Made a few adjustments to my desk for the addition to include mounting my HOTAS.

BEFORE

2011-02-28_07-41-33_393.jpg

AFTER...

2011-03-01_15-48-28_184.jpg

AFTER AFTER....

DSCF0609.jpg

I have DCS A-10C running great on eyefinity, but im still having trouble with Black Shark.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

| Windows 7 64bit | i7 3960x oc'd 4.8 GHz | Asus Rampage IV Formula | 4 x 8 GB Corsair Vengance DDR3 | ASUS 7970-DC2-3GD5 | Asus Xonar DX | Corsair H100 | OCZ Vertex 2 x 120 GB SSD RAID-0 | 3 x ASUS 27" monitors Eyefinity | 2 x ASUS 24" monitors w/touchscreen overlays | ViewSonic 22" TouchScreen Monitor | TM HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | TrackIR 5 | Logitech G19 | Logitech G9x Mouse | Astro A40 headset | ButtKicker Gamer 2 | SoftTH x64 | Loz's Helios Profile |

I would but I do play other games from time to time.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

| Windows 7 64bit | i7 3960x oc'd 4.8 GHz | Asus Rampage IV Formula | 4 x 8 GB Corsair Vengance DDR3 | ASUS 7970-DC2-3GD5 | Asus Xonar DX | Corsair H100 | OCZ Vertex 2 x 120 GB SSD RAID-0 | 3 x ASUS 27" monitors Eyefinity | 2 x ASUS 24" monitors w/touchscreen overlays | ViewSonic 22" TouchScreen Monitor | TM HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | TrackIR 5 | Logitech G19 | Logitech G9x Mouse | Astro A40 headset | ButtKicker Gamer 2 | SoftTH x64 | Loz's Helios Profile |

My turn...

Thanks to ClearDark for HawgTouch, Talisman (inspiration) and everyone from VAAF, my pit is coming along nicely. I simply take the stick off and slide the whole console under the desk when I use the PC for things other than flying...

P1020642.jpg

P1020640.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
My turn...

Thanks to ClearDark for HawgTouch, Talisman (inspiration) and everyone from VAAF, my pit is coming along nicely. I simply take the stick off and slide the whole console under the desk when I use the PC for things other than flying...

Woohooo - another Ikea pit. Love it. Well done!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No - Its a Stinger - Damn.......

My Pit - http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=42253

• 3 weeks later...

FLIM's SETUP with physical/Functional UFC

Warthog Throttle/ Cougar Base FSSB

SCS ACES II A-10 Ejection Seat/with custom Cushions

Butt Kicker

Steel Stick Mounts

47 inch LCD Samsung LED

22 Inch HP touch Screen/with Ergotron monitor ARM

Helios Cockpit Software

Flim's UFC kit

Saitek Combat Pedals

Deadman Custom Covers

IMG_0646.jpg

IMG_0643.jpg

• Like 1

:shocking: Jealous...

Love the duster in your last picture :D

LOL, some people have boats, some have motorcycles, some have ____

This is my only hobby, so I go all out! Well, besides guns...

Duster--Ya, we carry the same thing in our Citation, works great!

Edited by Flim

I always kept it simple, my modest office.

As you can clearly see, I didn't put much time in the cable plumbing.

IMG_0135.jpg

But in this light you'd hardly notice

IMG_0141.jpg

I'm gonna die here one day, no regrets:smilewink:IMG_0143.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OS:WIN7 HP X64|MOBO:ASRock Z68|CPU:I52500k@4Ghz|RAM:12Gb 3x4Gb GSkill Ripjaws 9-9-9-24 @1600Mhz|GPU:ASUS GTX580|HDD:2x128Gb Crucial sataIII SSD raid0|PSU:Antek 1000watt|Case:Antek 1200|Peripherals: TMWH|Saitek ProFlight rudder pedals|TrackIr4