DCS:A10C Warthog Videos

Eight Ball

Hi,

I'm not sure if this belongs here or in the Screenshots and Videos thread. Sorry if it's the wrong section

I just thought it might be good to have a dedicated thread for A10C videos.

Mine doesn't really diserve its own thread so...feel free to post yours :)

Since I messed up the conversion, if you really want to I suggest you watch it directly on YouTube, 1080p available.

But nothing happens in this vid, more a comtemplative one

Edited by Eight Ball
  • Like 4

I liked it :thumbup:

Cheers

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

VERY cool! I enjoyed that.

At 3:05 you can see the sun setting large with cloud silhouettes in front of it. Is that in game graphics or was it altered?

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

I've started playing with recording sofware & ME feature quite ago when trying to take out Beta's bugs frustration and made a short videos of DCS A-10C inspired by great value MoH clips watched a while back.

Did 3 ago (recently reupl. HD) while got bored, raw gameplay/cockpit camera, although with edited audio.

"I don't have Your visual"

"Member's Down"

"The Heat"

Hope You enjoy !

--

• Like 1

Thanks guys :)

100% ingame, no post editing ;)

Sweet! How did you get that 'camera shake' effect?

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

Sweet! How did you get that 'camera shake' effect?

While viewing F2 hit SHIFT+J. Sort of a camera movement/shake effect.

I don't know if it's listed anyware, but I found it while poking around the config files a while back. It's a cool effect, but can cause some strange occurances every now and then. Specifically if you go to SHIFT+F11. (Or is that CTRL, I forget.)

You can also edit the amount of shake. I left it as-is for DCS:BS and zero shake for DCS:WH with the "floaty" movement intact.

• Like 1

i7 7700K @5.0, 1080Ti, 32GB DDR4, HMD Odyssey, TM WH, Crosswind Rudder...

Great stuff! :)

Did you use Natural Head movement view? (F1 + Lctrl)

i7-920 @3.8Ghz / MSI X58m / 8GB DDR3 / 2 x HD5770 / Asus-vw226h @1920x1200 / 2x OCZ Vertex 2 80GB SSD's / Win 7-64 / TrackIR 5 / Saitek x52 / Razer BlackWidow Mech Keyboard / Razer Deathadder

Stuttering or fps problems? Updated April 25/11: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=68060

Check out this fantastic list of must have and FREE programs: http://www.logichaos.com/joomla/component/content/article/35-text-guides/82-ultimate-list-of-free-programs-for-windows.html

Nice videos :). I wouldn't really call this a movie, but I will post it here anyways. Just a video to test codec and upload quality for further videos, was just messing around hence the weird approach and the fact I didn't fence out. Riddled with bullet holes, MFD's damaged, engines were getting hot at the top end from the damage, but no major control surface damage at all.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A785D-M Pro | XFX 650W XXX | AMD Phenom II X4 B55 Black Edition 3.2ghz | 4GB Corsair XMS2 DHX 800mhz | XFX HD 5770 1GB @ 850/1200 | Windows 7 64bit | Logitech G35 | Logitech Mx518 | TrackIR 4

My TrackIR Profile ( Speed 1.2 / Smooth 30 ) - Right click & save as.

Carrierlanding is also working

Regards Intruder

Edited by Intruder_360

Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG27AQL1A| Case: Thermaltake Overseer RX-I | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 80+ GOLD, 1300W| Mobo: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | CPU: Intel Core i9 9900KS @5 GHz | CPU-Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Tower Cooler | RAM: 32GB G.Skill F4-4133C17-8GTZR | GPU:NVIDIA GeForce RTX4090 OC 24GB |SSD: Samsung SSD 860 M.2 1TB | Keyboard: Logitech G110 | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Gaming Devices: Hotas WW Orion 2 Stick&Throttle, Thrustmaster MFD, Pimax Crystal, Stream Deck XL

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Macadam Cow, lovely vid. Name of the song, please, if u don't mind.

The Eagle is crazy beautiful.

It's Hymn by Moby, as stated in the video description ;)

Indeed the Strike Eagle is just jaw dropping, I can't help myself hoping it will be in the next module.

lol, nice one Intruder, it almost looks like you're hovering

btw did you guys noticed this (I guess so) ?

Arrestorhook.jpg

I tried and it didn't toggle anything on the warthog,

Is it something left from Lock On or something already implemented for a future module (the one after the Mudhen :P) ?

Edited by Eight Ball
  • Like 1

@Macadam Cow

I think this keystroke doesnt work for the hook.

Ok, here an another video. This time under the bridge inverted

Regards Intruder

• Like 1

Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG27AQL1A| Case: Thermaltake Overseer RX-I | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 80+ GOLD, 1300W| Mobo: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | CPU: Intel Core i9 9900KS @5 GHz | CPU-Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Tower Cooler | RAM: 32GB G.Skill F4-4133C17-8GTZR | GPU:NVIDIA GeForce RTX4090 OC 24GB |SSD: Samsung SSD 860 M.2 1TB | Keyboard: Logitech G110 | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Gaming Devices: Hotas WW Orion 2 Stick&Throttle, Thrustmaster MFD, Pimax Crystal, Stream Deck XL

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

But nothing happens in this vid, more a comtemplative one

I totally like your video, really nice, and the choice of music is exquisite. :thumbup:

• Like 1
Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

Great stuff! :)

Did you use Natural Head movement view? (F1 + Lctrl)

Nope, these are actual in-game gameplay replays (You can see discreet cockpit cursor handling), although "I don't have Your visual" was directed to imagine screenplay :thumbup:

Edited by slimakwielki

For editing the camera shake you have to change something in the .lua or can you do it ingame ?

Also in free cam mode (L.Ctrl + F11) is there a way to focus on the plane ? Something similar to F3 but where you could choose the camera position ?

Jitterning camera should work in every ED product by simply using the right key command (see the key commands pdf document). By editing the lua file section you can alter the movement of the jittering camera describing desired movement pattern using mathematical formulas.

When in free camera mode, apart from 'flying the camera' anywhere you want, you can zoom in (decrease field of view, FOV) or padlock an aircraft of your interest using common key commands.

padlock an aircraft of your interest using common key commands.

Thanks Bucic but I can't find that key.

I've looked in the option and here also.

Any tips ?

I totally like your video, really nice, and the choice of music is exquisite. thumbup.gif

I was my first try. Messed up the conversion (initially 16:10 =/ ) and still a lot of things to learn.

I have to admit I find this free cam mod pretty frustrating, I guess I'll get used to it

Edited by Eight Ball