Replacement Cockpit Texture Pack (Updated)

EDIT - COMPATIBLE WITH 1.1.0.9, NO CHANGE FROM 1.1.0.8

-------------------------------------

FINAL UPDATE UPLOADED 14/06/11

-------------------------------------

I have uploaded a new replacement texture set for the A-10C cockpit to the USER FILES section.

This replaces all of my previous texture uploads.

Note ---

This is a simple texture swap for alternative cockpit textures.

I have cleaned up the text and removed ALL of the shimmering text and lines in the cockpit.

Screenshots below for reference are not as high quality as in game textures due to size reduction and compression.

Happy hunting.

Edited by toby23
(Final Update 14.06)

Ryzen 5800X, 32GB RAM, RTX 3060

Thank´s! Will try out soon. :joystick:

Win7 64bit Ultimate / MSI MPOWER Z97 / i7 4790K@4,4GHz / Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E / EVGA GTX980 Superclocked ACX 2.0 / 16 GB Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 / Creative SB X-Fi / Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB SSD / 1TB WD Black Caviar HD / Thermaltake Toughpower Grand 1050W / Be Quiet Base 800 / TM Warthog HOTAS / TrackIR 5

I installed these today and they are super blurry on my system. Are these High Texture use only? If so that would be good thing to put in the description.

Yep had Low Textures selected. Super crisp on high! ED really needs to make the cockpit textures seperate from the world textures.

Edited by Shez

_:Windows 10 64 Bit, I7 3770 3.4Ghz, 16 Gigs Ram, GTX 960, TM Warthog, Track IR 5 w/Pro Clip:_

Great work Sir. Much better with this tweak. Can you please have a look on the DAY/NT/OFF placards next to MFDs brightes knobs and panel with circuit brakers behind the stick? Those are the only regions left with shimmer problem on my system

Phenom II X4 BE@4GHz, 8GB Ram DDR3 9clock, Intel 320 SSD, MSI Twinfrozr GTX560Ti, Win7 64, TrackIR5, Hotas Cougar, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals

Textures High, Scenes Medium, Civ Traffic Low, Water Medium, Visib Range High, Heat Blur On, Shadows High, Res 1680x1050, Res of Cockpit Displays 256, MSAA 8xQ, HDR Warm, Clutter/Bushes 31m, Trees 5520m, Cockpit Shadows On, TSSAA Off, Mirrors Off

I have finished editing the cockpit textures and updated the Download File.

There is NO shimmering of textures in the cockpit any more.

I have no control over the MFD display or the cockpit shadows.

This final update includes the MFD labels and the circuit breakers behind the stick.

Happy hunting.

Ryzen 5800X, 32GB RAM, RTX 3060

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Toby....did you removed I went to download again and can't find it...

http://www.lockonfiles.com/index.php/files/file/1926-dcs-a-10c-cockpit-textures/

Ta-da?

Achieving World Peace - One 2000lb JDAM at a time.

Intel i7 9700K, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz , ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 TI OC, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, Oculus Rift S.

~

Proud Member of the 62nd Fighting Falcons

~

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]