Is there any way to push back?

Oceansize

I'd love to be able to pull into a hangar and then back out again. FSX has a 'push-back' feature, I'm curious if there's a similar keypress in DCS?

DCS Millenium Falcon, please. She's got the mother of all pits! P.S. My av should give you an idea of how long I've been simming.

Hmm... the PAS doors never even open for me.

I was wondering about this... I see the doors open for the AI planes... I need a garage door opener :smilewink:

Live every week like it's Shark Week. :D

There isn't. However in the next patch you'll be able to disable the ground safety and fire the cannon while on the ground. That'll push you backwards. It's a bit of a waste of ammo, but since you're on the ground you can just ask the crew to rearm you once you're done. :thumbup:

But seriously, no - you need to avoid getting yourself into positions you can't drive (forward) out of.

However in the next patch you'll be able to disable the ground safety and fire the cannon while on the ground. That'll push you backwards.

:lol::D

A Push Back Function would indeed be cool, but I don´t think that this will ever happen, espacially not in the FSX variant. In DCS this would only be possible as a kind of interaction with ground Crew and how do you tell them that you do have to get pushed to a desired position, if it is not even possible to reply to the ATC? Unless the radio Communication Procedure is more an "alternate solution" than a serious part of the game, we will not have things like this.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; Meta Quest 3; HOTAS Warthog; Logitech Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective