Su-30MKI WIP

Both are correct the never one just has the main model file edited for drag chute.

For proper working please don't copy paste folders directly rather copy individual files in each folder except Su-30 folder in liveries.

Mainstay, Try something. Go to your DCS world folder, then to mods/aircrafts/flaming cliffs and there is a file in there called "entry.lua". Open that file with Notepad ++ if you have it and edit the line in there "["su-27"] = current_mod_path .. '/Input/su-30'," to "["su-30"] = current_mod_path .. '/Input/su-27',". See if it works for you then.

Mainstay, Try something. Go to your DCS world folder, then to mods/aircrafts/flaming cliffs and there is a file in there called "entry.lua". Open that file with Notepad ++ if you have it and edit the line in there "["su-27"] = current_mod_path .. '/Input/su-30'," to "["su-30"] = current_mod_path .. '/Input/su-27',". See if it works for you then.

Dude your my new hero ! I see 2x Su-27 in the input option list now but somehow it works. Dont know whats going on but my joystick and all buttons work

g8PjVMw.png

There is some extra things you can do then.

- Go to the mods/aircrafts/flaming cliffs/inputs folder copy and past the Su-27 folder to the same place, so now you have a one called "su-27 copy". Rename that one to "su-30".

- Open the folder and now edit the name.lua file. It's only got one little string of code in there. Change that so instead of saying "return_('Su-27')" it says "return_('Su-30')".

- Once you did that save it and go back to the entry.lua file that I told you to originally (in mods/aircrafts/flaming cliffs) edit and again change the line, "["su-30"] = current_mod_path .. '/Input/su-27'," to "["su-30"] = current_mod_path .. '/Input/su-30',".

- Save it.

You will now see the Su-30 as a drop down in the key commands in the options.

I'm encountering a problem with the SU-30, loadouts are not being applied properly.

See this http://cl.ly/image/213x1m1T1N1g

Happens with every livery and config

Edit: Nevermind, i just noticed that the SU-30 has two extra hardpoints, so the default loadouts don't match up anymore.

yes, its only the extra hardpoints that dont match with standard loadout, but can be changed easily...

Edited by JABO2009

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version 

I have a terrible FPS drop with this Su-30 mod.

When i put more than one Su-30 and it´s inside my FOV my FPS drops to single digits.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

I have a terrible FPS drop with this Su-30 mod.

When i put more than one Su-30 and it´s inside my FOV my FPS drops to single digits.

Yep... Same here... I think we need LODs

Intel i5 11700F + H80 | 4x4GB 3200mhz RAM | AORUS ELITE B560M | Samsung 850 PRO SSD 256gb| KINGSTON SA400 480GB SSD | WD 500GB | Gigabyte GTX 1070 8GB | Antec 1200 PSU | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and homemade panels and rudder pedals | 24" Samsung T24C550 @60Hz 2ms | Opentrack 3 led clip

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

A bit of a thread bump I know, but Combatace, have you been successful in bringing your Su-30 models to 1.2.4 with the new 6DOF Su-27 cockpit? I have gotten sooo close, but Im having trouble with a few small things. I have the cockpit working, but the hud and the MFD are wacked. The TV guided missiles and bombs work kinda with it but not like they did before the update. And for the record, you could use the Kab-500's and tv guided bombs with the 30 before this patch. They worked like a charm on stationary targets ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello combatace.

I want to add that the exhausts/afterburners in your model seems to be reversed (left is right and right is left)... in cockpit the throttles are moving ok but externally the animation is reversed.

Edit

After I finally understood how the magic with numbers work and makes the two versions of Su-30 appear I wondered... Is it possible Combatace to further develop this so if you set a special range of numbers... say 900+ ... you make the two versions appear without pilons? Meaning clean airshow setup. For example 900-979 russian clean version and 980-999 indian clean version.

Edited by zaelu

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Hey i have a prob i downloaded the model and extracted it to the dcs part. In options i dont have controls to configure and when i joined in no skins were available :(

help pls

Config/graphics.lua

Open graphics.lua text editor

add ( "./Bazar/World/textures/Su-30M2", )

sample

"./Bazar/World/textures/Su-30M2",

"./Bazar/World/textures/KILLERMACHINE_R_27",

"./Bazar/World/textures/KILLERMACHINE_R",

"./Bazar/World/textures/KILLERMACHINE_R_77",

"./Bazar/World/textures/TexturesBMP_weapons",

"./Bazar/World/textures/WorldTexturesBMP3",

Some skins do not work

Control config

Edited by DrCrow

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My ReShade 2 configuration for DCS World 1.5

My SweetFX & ReShade settings for DCS World 1.2 (outdated )

• 3 weeks later...