Flight Sim Fanatics - A casual group!

B1Helios

Everyone approved up to this point. Welcome guys! :thumbup:

Looking forward to meeting you.

I just wanted to point out we are currently working on some specific training missions to help members get up to speed. This of course is all being put together on a voluntary basis by some of our more seasoned pilots. But we want to focus a bit more on being able to get everyone up to speed and on the same page when running missions together. This has all come about in part due to the fact we are a quickly growing community and are seeing the number of participants rise during our sessions.

Granted we will have full missions as always. But these training missions will be purely focused on particular tasks or skills, ie how to use the CDU, take advantage of data links, weapons and much more. This is also being done with the mindset that we will be online helping those of you out interested in taking part in the training missions as well. For more details please visit our site.

Cheers,

B1

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings! I am a long time sim fan, private pilot, and am currently finishing my graduate studies in mathematics. The casual nature of your group seems perfect for me, as my time is available only intermittently. I registered on your forums, and will be applying soon!

• 2 weeks later...

I reckon you registered with the FSF?

The FSF has been permantently disabled last week and will not be reactivated.

That said, we have a new site in the works. It is not yet open for registration because we are working out many a thing there, but bear with us.

You'll read here when (not if) we are at that point.

Thanks,

Super-

former FSF moderator

Aah, that explains why I got no reply regarding my registration ;-)

I am very interested in joining a casual squad.

Looking forward to hearing the good news, once your new site has been established.

Cheers!

Bexx0r

ASUS P8P67 Deluxe --- Win8.1 Pro 64Bit ---i7-2600K @ 3,4GHz --- 12GB RAM --- NVidia GFX670 --- TM HOTAS WARTHOG --- Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals --- PS3 Eye Cam (modified) --- 3-point Track Clip --- FacetrackNoIR 1.72

• 1 month later...

A little update:

1) We're still there ;)

2) We're now the Combined Ops Group

3) Not taking new members just yet

4 We're making some big changes that we'll lay out once we settled

That 3) is because many things are still in flux and we want to work out exactly where we're going before we confuse a lot of new people ("Hard to see. Always in motion, the future is").

I don't have a hack, but we'll make a new thread on this board and also post a redirect here for you who are still following this one (thanks!) when we're ready.

Supersheep

• 1 year later...

I wouldn't worry too much - I went through the others and a lot of them are no longer around, or have gone elsewhere.

Lack of admin on the wiki, I think. ;)

Your name sounds very familiar :huh: from RL, I mean.

Still, probably lots of those around - there are three of me in my county alone, and that's only the ones I know of.