Do the ACMI record functions work?

tyrspawn

There is a thread around here somewhere that explains how to fix the current problem with Tacview and v1.1.1.0.

I have not gotten around to worrying about it myself, but Tacview gives you a perspective that is virtually impossible to acheive with a track, IMHO.;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

why the sad face? every mission you go on ends with the sim asking you if you want to save the track. No need for acmi when it's done automatically with each mission.

Coz they are there and light up, but do nothing. Seems silly to have added it but have it do nothing.

Personally I'd love it it made little avi clips of either the HUD view or Mav view or something like that. I wanna be able to click that button and see this video later:

instead of just having a track that'll eventually break. :)

Coz they are there and light up, but do nothing. Seems silly to have added it but have it do nothing.

Personally I'd love it it made little avi clips of either the HUD view or Mav view or something like that. I wanna be able to click that button and see this video later:

Yep agree.:thumbup:

It's hard to tell if that video is real or the sim. What a testament to how great DCS is! Drat the holidays that interfere with my flight time! :)

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

The one thing i'm pretty certain of is that you wouldn't love the massive performance hit that recording comes with. That's why the devs went for the track system.

• Like 1

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

The one thing i'm pretty certain of is that you wouldn't love the massive performance hit that recording comes with. That's why the devs went for the track system.

Why doesn't anybody get that!:doh:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: