A brave Endavor

ralfidude

Cool stuff! Thanks for sharing!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-E, 32GB Crucial Ballistix 2400Mhz, Intel i7 9700K 5.0Ghz, Asus GTX1080 8GB, SoundBlaster AE-5, G15, Streamdeck, DSD Flight, TM Warthog, VirPil BRD, MFG Crosswind CAM5, TrackIR 5, KW-908 Jetseat, Win 10 64-bit

”Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.

However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore.”

listening to you guys during the mission makes the music superfluous, imo. You guys do a great mission as a team. I got caught up in it just listening to your back-and-forth. Nicely done (don't need no stinkin music though).

Flyby out

The U.S. Congress is the best governing body that BIG money can buy. :cry:

Nice! The music was OK, guitar was nice the drums were good, it's that guy screaming to the beat that was a bit annoying. well to me anyway some people do call screaming singing. Odd.

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.

Very nice its been a lonnnng time we don t see integrated mission like that, and IMO that what make sims sooo appeling.

Awesome stuff we need more of those.

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.