Manual för su25? Beginners tips?

Hi there,

I've been trying to fly the su25, but lacking a manual I'm having a hard time activating the systems. Is there a manual available?

For instance, does the monitor work? How does it work? Is it like in the black shark? Do you lock targets via tv or is it less realistic?

How do you activate tv? How do you activate weapons? What keybindings are important to set to then stick?

Some beginners tips would be nice! :pilotfly:

Hi Max,

Yes, there is a manual from FC2 I believe...

there has been a number of posts here about this, and in several of them are links to where to download the appropriate manual ...sorry, don't have the links to hand, but have a search on this forum and you should find pretty quick,

Go to the lock on website and download the manual for v1.1.

It's still the same...

I'm also new to the Toad and the skhval works easier than in the shark. It ground stabilizes very well and automaticly locks a target even if you're a little off... you might want to the options and check out the available key commands.

'Frett'

One tip for Su25T is to give yourself lots of space to line up your targets. If you make an attack run extend much further than you would in the A10 before coming around for another run. The Su25 is not nimble and needs more time than the A10 to line up an attack. This is the main thing i always find when flying the Toad.

i5-3570K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus P8Z77-V, 8 GB DDR3, 1.5GB GTX 480 (EVGA, superclocked), SSD, 2 x 1680x1050, x-fi extreme music.

TM Warthog, Saitek combat pro pedals, TrackIR 4

Aye - keep in mind that the Toad is twice as fast as the Hog so you're onto your target much quicker.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Aye - keep in mind that the Toad is twice as fast as the Hog so you're onto your target much quicker.

Thats a nice thing in the dogfight instant mission.

Hog behind you? NP: just fly straight ahead... But you have to get used to faster gun runs, although you can, with flaps out for example, maintain a typical A10 gun run speed.

'Frett'