With DCS World: A10C, should I stop using DCS: Warthog?

This I'm sure is on the bottom of the To-Do-List.. but logbook info from BS2 and A10 transferred to DCS World...??

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can certainly make something out of you"

-Muhammad Ali

WIN 7 64-bit SP1 | AMD Phenom II X4 955 | 8.0 GB RAM | NVidia GeForce GTX 550Ti | CH Pro Throttle | CH Fighterstick | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR5

"I just downloaded DCS world and reinstalled DCS Warthog 1.1.1.1 yet when I go to start up DCS world the Warthog is still locked. Is there a step I am missing?"

A-10C module for DCS: World

File Name: A-10C_1.1.2.1_EN.exe

File Size: 715.66 Mb

MD5: dbb0b733c1d092b956f668e486a09b00

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?scr=product&ProductId=8&end_pos=135&lang=en

Edited by garengarch
clarity

Vega 2700x /16Gb ram/480Gb SSD/1Tb Seagate/nVidia 2080/Win 10 64 bit Rift. T-flight pedals.

A-10C module for DCS: World

File Name: A-10C_1.1.2.1_EN.exe

File Size: 715.66 Mb

MD5: dbb0b733c1d092b956f668e486a09b00

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?scr=product&ProductId=8&end_pos=135&lang=en

??

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can certainly make something out of you"

-Muhammad Ali

WIN 7 64-bit SP1 | AMD Phenom II X4 955 | 8.0 GB RAM | NVidia GeForce GTX 550Ti | CH Pro Throttle | CH Fighterstick | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR5

I guess i'll need all my serial numbers for bs1 (retail) bs2(upgrade) and a10 warthog to enable the a10 and blackshark modules in DCS world. I'm waiting for it to come out of beta but when the time comes will it make any differance if i've uninstalled the standalone versions beforehand? sorry if i'm jumping the gun I'll bet on release there will be full documentation of installation procedures.

The only one I can remember was pointed out to me before I ever spotted it, so I believe it's known, but the main one that irks me is the SAS issues the A-10 has in DCS World, namely that I have to co-ordinate my own turns.

That's what the Mustang's for :P

You can't use the serial numbers of the BS1 to BS2 upgrade. You need to wait for the release, or buy a new BS2 license.

What? I already paid for BS1 and paid again to upgrade via patch to BS2. Now I have am going to have to pay again to get a new BS2 license? C'mon man ?

Edited by =Damage=

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Flight Box: ASUS P8P67 DELUXE, i7-2700K @ 4.5GHz, 8GB DDR3, Kingston 96GB SSD, EVGA GTX-570 HD 2560MB, Sony KDL-32BX420 32", 2 x Lilliput UM-70, Win7 Pro 64, CH Fighterstick, Pro Throttle, Pro Pedals

What? I already paid for BS1 and paid again to upgrade via patch to BS2. Now I have am going to have to pay again to get a new BS2 license? C'mon man ?

No. It's wrong info from the previous poster.

Just wait a bit further, and you can use your BS2 key with DCS world.

Can't say for how long though.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

What wrong info? ED has said that implementation of the BS2 upgrade will happen after the end of the beta of DCS World. As I said, you have to wait for the release.

Please note that the open beta of Black Shark 2 module is only for the standalone version. Serial numbers of the upgrade version will not work. The module of Black Shark 2 upgrade version will be released later after release of the final versions of the modules.

The above was posted by Wags here: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=88733. And then I said that if you don't want to wait, you can buy the standalone version. I haven't seen any new post that contradicts this.

He already owns BS2 standalone. So he thought you wanted to tell him he needs to buy it once more.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

He already owns BS2 standalone. So he thought you wanted to tell him he needs to buy it once more.

Nope looks like he purchased the Upgrade. Therefore telling him he would either have to wait or purchase new license to fly BS2 now in DCS world is correct.

See its this confusion that happens when a two tier system is made. While I feel rather peeved, I will admit to purchasing Blackshark again for the 4th time so I can fly it now. I love the heli that much. ( Russian version, Uk Version, upgrade to BS2, Standalone BS2 ) , fingers crossed that will be the last time I have to purchase this aircraft to be able to use it.

Cowboy10uk

Edited by Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

i'm waiting on the cluster munitions to get fixed then i will probably unistall dcs a-10 and just run with dcs world. till then ill just hang out in skyrim and check back periodically.

Branch Sustainability and Integration Officer

Militarygamers.com

A community for current and former US Service Members. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]