Connection Interrupted multiplayer

R1PE

They have not been quiet about this issue. They just dont have the time to post in the vast number of these similar connection problem threads. But, one of the guys on the ED Team had stated they tracked down the bug causing the CTD's and other multiplayer problems to the 3rd party library. They have done some tweaking to the master server to prevent some of the CTD's. They can not fix the problem until they can release a patch.

I cant find the source at the moment... Needless to say, they know about it are going to fix it. Be patient.

DCS: A10C Warthog JTAC coordinate entry training mission http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/99424/

DCS: Blackshark 2 interactive training missions http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=84612

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you can also add me to the sh*it-list. I was gone for a week of vacation and after coming back I get kicked out of all MP-games (after about 1 minute). Guess I willl have to drop out of my squad until the next patch because I can't fly. I really liked the sim but this is starting to piss me off big time ... :noexpression:

Same identical issue. I took a week off from the game. Came back and now I can't play online. Connection Interrupted after about 1 - 3 minutes of being on a server. What a waste of money this game is turning out to be. Very frustrating. I've done a complete uninstall and re-install of the game with no solution. Nothing on my PC has changed in the last week. I haven't updated drivers; I haven't installed any new software. At least before I would just get the odd occasional crash. Now the game is completely unplayable for me. I give up.... ED you won! Congrats on DCS World and all the problems it's created. I'm over it and won't be purchasing anymore products by ED.

And again, since a half hour I get this damn CTD while connect to the Master Server. And again MSVCR100.DLL is causing this issue.

I know ED is aware of this problem, but how long shall we wait? Christmas is coming close, and I don't think someone will put this down the christmas tree.

For me it's done.......

My Rig: Windows 11 Pro, Intel i7-13700k@5.4GHz, 64GB DDR5 5200 RAM, Gigabyte Z790 AORUS Elite AX, 1TB Samsung EVO 970, RTX4080, Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG + Saitek Pro Flight Pedals, LG 32" 4K 60FPS, ACER 30" 4K 60FPS GSync Display, HP Reverb G2 V2

It is important Heater, just wait. They're working hard, and I prefer something slow and reliable than quick and busted. Thx ED for working on it.

Strike Posture Set CAS Center of Excellence

Intel Core i5 4690k @4,6Ghz, Gigabyte GTX 970 OC, Gigabyte Z97-X, 16GB G Skill Sniper @2400, Samsung 860/850 EVO , Win 10 64 bits, Dual monitors 27"@144"Opentrack + TM Warthog + Saitek pro flight combat 

Madone What state do you feel the current DCS World is in?? Im nothing feeling the slow and reliable at the time. Also I agree, Ed doesnt make it seem like these problems are important at all. You only get a response from ED when you ride their coat tails like crazy and hundreds of post start showing up in the forums. Wonder how many will still be around by the time Ed gets there stuff together ....

i7 2600k @ 4.4 / GTX 470 1.3gb / 8GB DDR3 1600 / TM Warthog #7440 / Toshiba 37" 1080p / OCZ Vertex3 SSD 128GB / Win7-64 / TIR4

Madone What state do you feel the current DCS World is in?? Im nothing feeling the slow and reliable at the time. Also I agree, Ed doesnt make it seem like these problems are important at all. You only get a response from ED when you ride their coat tails like crazy and hundreds of post start showing up in the forums. Wonder how many will still be around by the time Ed gets there stuff together ....

What exactly is your intention behind this post, apart from an attempt at stirring? If you have nothing new nor constructive to add then I would strongly advise that you refrain from posting further on the topic - your opinion on the matter has now been stated more than a couple of times and we are well aware. Harping on will not help.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Most if not all here including myself, so how about you tone down the BS a bit?

Thats funny, most of the time when I look on the server list its fairly empty.

i7 2600k @ 4.4 / GTX 470 1.3gb / 8GB DDR3 1600 / TM Warthog #7440 / Toshiba 37" 1080p / OCZ Vertex3 SSD 128GB / Win7-64 / TIR4

Connection Interrupted issue as well as Master Server issue has been verified as fixed, said fix to be included in next patch. With the abundance of threads already dealing with the very same issues, I'll close this one down now as it has run it's course.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'