• Sukhoi Su-35BM 'Flanker-E'
    • Sukhoi Su-24M2 'Fencer-D'
    • Sukhoi PAK FA
    • Mikoyan MiG-35 'Fulcrum-F'

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion we don`t need another version of Su27 or Su33. New MIG fighter, like Mig35 would be very nice. Also Su35 is also interesting.

The Su-35 is another version of the Su-27. :P

And besides, the Su-27SM has a better chance of having information on its systems available than the Su-35, which is in service and likely still has a lot of classified systems.

• 2 weeks later...

First before others,

Fix the SU-25T and SU-33 cockpits, ADD 3D 6-DOF cockpit for the MIG-29A, MIG-29G and MIG-29S,

then, SU-27SM3, SU-25KM, MIG-29M, MIG-29K?,

MIG-25PDSL, SU-24M2?, SU-22M5? MIG-23MLA?

(Highly recommended for the MIG-25PDSL, because nobody else ever tried to fly with the giant turbine engine yet, except those MODs..)

..... MIG-31! SU-35BM, MIG-35, PAK FA?

(the PAK FA was not recommended, still in developing progress and not the final product)

Edited by JOKERACTS

• 2 weeks later...

From the list, I would go with the Sukhoi-35BM, if the team could accurately model ASM, otherwise I would want the Sukhoi Su-27SM3. :thumbup: I actually voted for the Su-27SM, because I suspect that team can't get access to all the latest information on the most current systems in the latest Su-35.

Edited by mjmorrow

SU-25SM

Would it be very difficult to upgrade the exsisting SU-25A to SU-25SM in DCS?i know there are a few external differences (4 pylons instead of 5 ) tail cone is different and the cockpits are different (shares most analog gauges)but the basic shape is similar and I'm sure that the cockpit could probably be modded with exsisting HUD from SU-25T.the MFD on the SM might be a problem.just a thought.

God I'd wish we get a full clickable epic module for the su-25sm. Only make sense to have Russia's cas bird fully detailed like us yanks having the a10c

I'd settle for FC3 plane to start with then if it became very popular then make the hi fidelity model.

The Su-35 is another version of the Su-27. :P

And besides, the Su-27SM has a better chance of having information on its systems available than the Su-35, which is in service and likely still has a lot of classified systems.

I think that there are several Su machines that are called Su-35. One is a demonstrator Su-27 variant, otherwise called a Su-27m, but I think that the Su-25BM is not considered a version of the Su-27. :thumbup:

Edited by mjmorrow

MiG-27K... although I voted Su-24M because the Flogger J2 wasn't on the list

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

Wasn't an Mi-24 module already announced? It was in one of the videos, though they didn't say what version it was going to be.

rumour is that belsimtek will be doing Mi-24, but I don't think they confirmed it

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5