BS2 1.2.x bugs and glitches thread (not CTD/BSOD)

Erforce

Indeed.

Looking only at the confirmed bugs on Erforce list, and the DCS version they appeared, it is enough to totally freak out and loose hope for 1.2.8:

- Black Shark on any deck drifting proportionally to the speed of the boat. - Active since 1.2.1

- HUD not repairable (and Doppler Nav) - Active 1.2.0

- CALC / RAIM (Abris Airport Codes) Malfunction - Active v1.2.0

- Incorrect Km / Mile conversion- Active BS1!!

- Kh-25ML behavior - Active v 1.2.7

HUD not repairable 8 patches ago!!! Chopper falling into the sea from moving boats 7 patches ago!!!

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New bunch of lines in the FMOption.lua, regarding the Autopilot called

- recoil compensation parameters: (russian translated)

Hope that at the end we will have back a working "Hold Collective Brake for change altitude" without fight against the 20% autority.

I am also hoping for the collective brake fix and also KH-25ML fix.

- Incorrect Km / Mile conversion

That one seems to be fixed, no need to lose hope yet! ;-)

Please fix the KA-50 bugs :-)

Black Shark: Controller profile & setup, TrackIR profile, pit.

Warthog HOTAS: Lubing the stick and extending the stick.

Posts on howto customize switches in DCS &

Must-have mods for DCS World and KA-50 (mostly JSGME).

Casual couch pilot, watching capped.tv...

Well, frankly when i've read the patch note, i've laughed, don't know why :smilewink:

updated OP it a little bit anyway. Enjoy !

(i'm sure many orange/grey line need to be updated too, but i am not able to play atm)

TASK / ROLES acronyms guide

Black Shark A.I. datalink guide illustrated (v1.2.4 Available on Wiki)

DCS World Codex 1.1 : full units list (Speed/Weapons/Armor thickness/Threat zone/Weapon damage...) (Oct 2013)

BlackShark 2 1.2.x Bug and glitches thread (v1.2.7)

With lots of messages message log on the upper left side of the screen gets bugged. It doesn't disappear by itself anymore and is not displaying new messages. Might be DCS world, not Ka-50 specific, but I only fly in Ka-50 for now.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

Radio switch doesn't work for me.

Talking to tower is still possible when the switch is set to ground crew.

Intel i5 7600K @ 4.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill Trident RGB DDR4 @ 3200MHz | MSI RTX 4060 Gaming X 8G | WD Black NVMe 2TB | Sound Blaster Audigy RX | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | Corsair H80i v2 | Corsair RM750x | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Flight Pack | TrackIR 5 | Windows 10 Home 64-bit |

Sig1.png

BS2 1.2.x bugs and glitches thread (not CTD/BSOD)

Radio switch doesn't work for me.

Talking to tower is still possible when the switch is set to ground crew.

Looks like you have 'simple communications' turned in options.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

With lots of messages message log on the upper left side of the screen gets bugged. It doesn't disappear by itself anymore and is not displaying new messages. Might be DCS world, not Ka-50 specific, but I only fly in Ka-50 for now.

this is a World issue. Hoping EDGE comes with a fix...

Looks like you have 'simple communications' turned in options.

Easy communication is not enabled

I just had a look at my options.

Intel i5 7600K @ 4.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill Trident RGB DDR4 @ 3200MHz | MSI RTX 4060 Gaming X 8G | WD Black NVMe 2TB | Sound Blaster Audigy RX | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | Corsair H80i v2 | Corsair RM750x | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Flight Pack | TrackIR 5 | Windows 10 Home 64-bit |

Sig1.png

• 3 weeks later...

Minor bug with the SAI cage knob:

When using the key command for pull with the SAI caged and locked (i.e. cold start) and then using the key comand for turning the knob counterclockwise (unlocking the SAI), once you release the knob it stays out. In other words, the command is a toggle rather than a pull, and since it started "out" (in the locked position) it toggles "out" to caged when released.

Workaround is to right click the knob with the mouse, but this is an inconvenience when it can otherwise be mapped to HOTAS/MFDs.

• 2 months later...

What a beautiful line of patch note ;-)

I will update this post with last reports as soon as i can, right now i'm working like a fool and my joystick is well buried in the basement.

TASK / ROLES acronyms guide

Black Shark A.I. datalink guide illustrated (v1.2.4 Available on Wiki)

DCS World Codex 1.1 : full units list (Speed/Weapons/Armor thickness/Threat zone/Weapon damage...) (Oct 2013)

BlackShark 2 1.2.x Bug and glitches thread (v1.2.7)

• 2 months later...
Did you guys noticed a recoil effect when pressing trigger even when no round is fired?

Nope.

Only when trying to fire empty S-8 pods the helo pitches up. That was discussed in some other thread, I believe. Some, me included, believe that this might be a "feature": some sort of automatic compensation for the effects when firing rockets that is even present when the pods are empty.

But the gun? No, the helo is stable as a rock when pressing the trigger when there is no ammo and no rounds are actually fired.