Any new info?!

Evilducky

I can't take this anymore

tumblr_ludfehF1Cj1qdedm3o1_500.jpg

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:megalol::megalol:

QM.jpg

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Just a little question...

How big is the possibility to get it on a sunday like today? Would the guys from Belsimtek or ED release on weekend?

Cause otherwise i would take away my tablet, stop "stalking" the forum and stay calm :lol:

• Like 1

Well,

why not let them suprise you with their release? I dont get why people need to sit on the forums 24/7 just to push F5 every minute and hopefully see the Huey for sale. Just makes no difference if its here now or in a few days, the Huey wont fly away from you and I guess there will be around 50 more Years where you can collect 10000 flight hours on the Chopper in DCS.

Patience is the key.

DCS F-14 Tomcat Alley Discord Server:

... I dont get why people need to sit on the forums 24/7 just to push F5 every minute and hopefully see the Huey for sale. Just makes no difference if its here now or in a few days, the Huey wont fly away from you and I guess there will be around 50 more Years where you can collect 10000 flight hours on the Chopper in DCS.

Well...

Sir, Lt Seahawk, Sir!

Maybe me and the others are a little bit more excited and enthusiastic than you at the moment.

Maybe its because im on a nearly the same chopper in real life and maybe its because i have to go on a mission tomorrow morning and if i cant "play" it today, it will take some more days to play it. - and well... i'm not good in waiting ;)

Just wanted to ask, so don't get me and them others wrong.

i know i'm not alone, checking the site every couple of minutes...

Right???

:thumbup:

• Like 1

I dont get why people need to sit on the forums 24/7 just to push F5 every minute and hopefully see the Huey for sale

Kids get birthday party and Christmas every years.

DCS fans gets..... Aircraft every 2 years.

So....Yes, we can't stop pushing F5 and connecting every 10 min to the forum, even thus we know it's sunday and the Huey may only make it next week. Like kids waiting for santa claus.

• Like 3

+1 Darkwolf, well said sir. Would give you rep for that, but it won't let me sorry.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Its not that im not excited or anything. Im currently working on the Huey in real life myself and im in constant contact with Evil, I just kinda fell the pressure thats on the DEVs shoulders and that makes me a little angry. I know its been along time since we recieved a new aircraft in DCS and as I mentioned im also pretty excited it just wont come any faster with all the posts with the same topic ("wheres my Huey?").

Just to mention my post before. :pilotfly:

DCS F-14 Tomcat Alley Discord Server:

What pressure are you talking about? There's no pressure at all. Everybody has been waiting nicely and everyone reacted positively to EvilBol's message about the delay... Besides if I were the developer I would like people to get excited and ask about possible release dates. At least it means people are interested in my product. :)

This Pilot Need a Huey for evacuation:megalol:

:thumbup: Indeed my friend, I hope the Huey instal comes with lots and lots of airframes and virtual lives, I am clearly going to need them :)

:lol:

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

Another perfect flight

pft_zps900f7755.jpg:original

No mate, that's an old page that someone found a back door to. We are pretty confident it will be here in the very near future though, it was looking like this weekend, but sadly a few bugs got in the way. My money is by end of this week.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh: