Mayor Problem, again. Help pls.

Crazyowl

So thisis what happen. On a cold night on December 15, 2012 approsible at 4pm I dicided to include the upgrade of BS2. Im telling this as you can figure out that I already have installed in my PC BS1, DCS World and A10 all running fine. BS1 I have a hard copy all the rest downloaded from the torret. MY pc is a good one, windows 7 64, 12gbram, nvidia gforce gtx 460 etc etc.

I download the upgrade of BS1 upgrade or something like that.ones I install and try to run it in dcs world when I put the serial number got and error. So several try and I decided to erase BS all of it and all the save game data. I guess I erase everything. So run the BS1 cd and got and error something about corrupt files, go to the torret that I got the game also run but half the process crash with another error. So I diceded to erase eveything DCS world and A10. I have all the file for world and A10. First run world and got multiples crash in diferent areas of the process some passing or some early in the install all from texture etc etc. soooo erace all the torret of worl when I try to download again from dcs world torret it download only a 26.7kb file telling download complete.

What Im doing wrong, do I need to clean the pc or something? Man I forgot how stressfull is to install this game.

Wy I cant download the file from torret now?

Help help help.

Tnhkz in advance, and sorry for the typos.

ikH6

this is the error I get installing DCS BS1 from torrent or CD, anyone?

ikH2

This is what I'm having in DCS world files from torrent, and it occurred in different places. Anyone knows?

I'm downloading again DCS World from torrent.

Please any help while be appreciated, I just bought the warthog control and is going to be a bummer not to use them again :cry:.

Which internet browser do you use?

City Hall is easier to fight, than a boys' club - an observation :P

"Resort is had to ridicule only when reason is against us." - Jefferson

"Give a group of potheads a bunch of weed and nothing to smoke out of, and they'll quickly turn into engineers... its simply amazing."

EVGA X99 FTW, EVGA GTX980Ti FTW, i7 5930K, 16Gb Corsair Dominator 2666Hz, Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Intel 520 SSD x 2, Samsung PX2370 monitor and all the other toys

-

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar"

Maybe try download the files from DCS website, not from torrent? I have no clue why you get this, looks like corrupt files... are you overclocking by any chance? Sometimes there could be errors in data trasfer on motherboard if PCI buss is not stable (due to overclock) and HDD use this PCI buss.

No longer active in DCS...

when I try to download again from dcs world torret it download only a 26.7kb file telling download complete....

Which torrent client are you using?

If not downloading from the torrent, be sure to verify each file downloaded with the given MD5 checksums to ensure each file is complete/intact.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Which internet browser do you use?

Firefox latest.

Maybe try download the files from DCS website, not from torrent? I have no clue why you get this, looks like corrupt files... are you overclocking by any chance? Sometimes there could be errors in data transfer on motherboard if PCI buss is not stable (due to overclock) and HDD use this PCI buss

NO overclocking, havent done anything to my PC. MY specs are. Wind 7 Home premium 64, 3.42 Ghz AMD Phenom II x4 965 Processor, 12.0GB RAM, Nvidia Gforce GTX 460, I already run DCS in PC with no problem.

Can you give a list of the installation file names and their file size? Maybe some are missing or incomplete. [/quoteikZ8

These are the files from the download DCS website torrents.

ikZe

These is what I get from that program Md5Checker, and I don't know if I'm doing it correct.

Torrent client? Just download again the DCS World 5.13GB and when installing in C:/programe file/ not c:/programe file(x86). I'm still getting in texture some corrupt files. I have some .lua files around and I don't know if those are making trouble. Should I erase everything from the PC meaning upgrades for BS, a10 files everything?

Tnhkz for the answers and help, but still no joi.

Help!

The MD5 hashes for the .bin files don't match those on the download page. The .exe file appears to be correct.

Did the torrent download finish?

File Name: DCS_World_release_en_1.2.2.7570_69.exe

File Size: 1.9 Mb

MD5: 34301f06698588939f1935ecf7b8cbe6

File Name: DCS_World_release_en_1.2.2.7570_69-1.bin

File Size: 1.86 Gb

MD5: 1b984520adab1e9817fad22ce61c71af

File Name: DCS_World_release_en_1.2.2.7570_69-2.bin

File Size: 1.86 Gb

MD5: f71e72b2312620fd88620e275da53379

File Name: DCS_World_release_en_1.2.2.7570_69-3.bin

File Size: 1.41 Gb

MD5: 759b940012496d683cda46524f69e0a8

The MD5 hashes for the .bin files don't match those on the download page. The .exe file appears to be correct.

Did the torrent download finish?

Well it say's complete, and when I go to the files and right click properties they have: .exe: 1.90mb, 1.86gb (2) and 1.40gb.

one thing is I'm using Systeme optimizer and I got 567 fragmented files found and some from DCS, I'm starting to fix them. I'm wondering is the disk C: is clean from any DCS stuff. I remember that some times I got problem when something is left and trying to install again. But I can't find anything else seams everything is erased.

Help!

Can anyone please help. I'm going for the 3 time I download World from torrent, all the files seems complete but still have errors to install like this one:

iljm:doh:

I don't know what to do more, I have clean the c:/ drive from all DCS files and will download everything again. What else what else?

Please someone drop some light, will be truly appreciated.

I'm installing the game in this path: c:\program files\eagle dynamic\world

:helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie:

Can anyone please help.

First - attempt to install again, but this time do not install to program files. Rather, install to a folder in your C: drive, for example C:/Flight Simulations/DCS World.

If you are still getting the same error, delete EVERYTHING from your system relating to DCS, reboot and download from the FTP/HTTP links. After every download, verify the MD5 checksums.

Let us know when all files have been downloaded and they have all been verified.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Tnhks for the support, will do. Those deleting files include deleting lua profile files of controls that I have in other folders? I'm in the process already downloading world from torrent have like 1hour left. Will try again. If not will download from ftp/http.

Will inform you what happen.

Man why so difficult to download a game. Realy is annoying and time waster. The biggest downside is that I already got the hotas warthog controls and they are amazing. I should't star messing with something is not broken.

Tnks in advance. <S>

AGAIN AND AGAIN!!! WTF with this downloads.

Download again all the dam files from torrent and have the same message of error:

ilye

Realy what that hell 4 times downloaded and 100 times errors with no joy. This is driving me insane.

Files:

ilyi

This makes me feel like the unluckiest sim player ever. DAM DCS and your process of downloads and upgrades.

Those anyone have some knowledge on the topic and knows how PC behave?

<S> and Thanks anyways

Srry for the last post. Furious unleashed!:music_whistling: Anyways is not over, sadly.

I found this and of course rookie of me I dint know until I found this. Is regarding the MD5 file chk. The 3 big ones 1-2-3, the MD5 don't match from the ones in the DCS download page World.

ilBc

So...are they corrupt?. Do they have to match or they are different from like and upgrade? They are extracted from Torrent.

Starting the Ftp:/http file. Can I use one ftp and another http: ? One of the Ftp ask me for a user name and password.:huh: (thinking that I 'm downloading to much and they block me already :music_whistling:)

Anyways, Sorry for the Trouble. just what to get in the plane and destroy and zoom fast around :pilotfly:.

<S> CO

The second set of MD5 hashes for the .bin files indeed don't match the ones on the download page, which was also the case for the first set of MD5 hashes you posted earlier in this thread. It looks like the torrent didn't complete completely ... Do you use a standalone torrent application like BitTorrent or is it integrated in your browser? Can you post a screenshot where it shows the torrent being complete?

Regarding FTP, it may prompt you for a user/password when too many people are connected.

The suggestion was to use a folder outside of Program Files and download from ftp, meaning d/l from DCS site.

Windows runs file protection inside the Program Files folder on Vista/ 7

If the files d/l okay from DCS site, it means bit-torrent is the problem

thanks for advising of browser, as that eliminates an IE probem affecting some downloads

"Give a group of potheads a bunch of weed and nothing to smoke out of, and they'll quickly turn into engineers... its simply amazing."

EVGA X99 FTW, EVGA GTX980Ti FTW, i7 5930K, 16Gb Corsair Dominator 2666Hz, Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Intel 520 SSD x 2, Samsung PX2370 monitor and all the other toys

-

The second set of MD5 hashes for the .bin files indeed don't match the ones on the download page, which was also the case for the first set of MD5 hashes you posted earlier in this thread. It looks like the torrent didn't complete completely ... Do you use a standalone torrent application like BitTorrent or is it integrated in your browser? Can you post a screenshot where it shows the torrent being complete?

Regarding FTP, it may prompt you for a user/password when too many people are connected.

I'm downloading right now again from the torrent, the torrent is finaltorrent(the one with the flame icon) Is installed in c:/PROGRAM FILE(x86). Could this be the problem we is not downloading correct? Also make notice that when I download from FTP or HTTP the files also MD% dont match and they all go complete message.

The suggestion was to use a folder outside of Program Files and download from ftp, meaning d/l from DCS site.

What you mean to save it outside Program files or install it outside Program files? Like I say I have FINAL TORRENT installed in my c:/Programe file(x86) and automatic save the files in my c:/user/****/my documents/my downloads there I have the files downloaded from torrent.

Last night I turn off Microsoft Security Essentials and star downloading the final torrent files of world just to see if it have to do with some blocking in the download, will see.

Thanks fro the help, please don't give up.

<S> CO

What you mean to save it outside Program files or install it outside Program files?

I told you in post #11 above.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I told you in post #11 above.

Yea tks, but are you referring to the install or the safe files of the download. I'm asking cause I'm having problem downloading the .bin files the seam corrupted as I establish in my older post. When installing I'm doing it outside the program file and trying different approches.

I had that issue just recently and I attribute it to bad memory. I had to replace all four sticks and that fixed my install issues. It worked for me. Test your memory before you spend any money.

How I text this? When I look at my pc specs they read the 12gb ram that I put. Weird that Ram have to do with downloads.

As I posted on top, those having the torrent installed in programe file can this be the issue, also weird cause I downloaded ones and work.

Tks, I hope I can get this.

I'm asking cause I'm having problem downloading the .bin files

Just download the .bin files straight to your desktop.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In my case the files were good to go. But I would get that error during install. A bad memory segment would corrupt the bin file during the decompression. If it does not help then I am sorry, just trying to help.

Gecho6 That can happen and you are being helpful.

In this case though the files hash doesn't match it is more likely a problem with the ISP interupting packets while they are being sent from the server.

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.

In my case the files were good to go. But I would get that error during install. A bad memory segment would corrupt the bin file during the decompression. If it does not help then I am sorry, just trying to help.

As AtaliaA1 say you being helpful, TKS, Just check them and they seam running. I was trying to run other programs and I'm having trouble launching all of them. Don't know if my O: Drive is damage, everything else looks ok and running.

Doing a complete system recovery is going to be painful cry.gif

more likely a problem with the ISP interupting packets while they are being sent from the server.
I'm I causing this? I have good Internet reception. Also I'm using wireless but is also good.

Another note if you can check on this, but I download one .bin from world on a mac on work, and the MD5 also don't match and was the hold 1.86gm? Whats on this I'm rely confuse on the match of the MD5 and what I download, they never seam to match no matter how I download.

SORRY for the bother, but I want to go back and enjoy this SIM.

(is there a box copy for sale :lol:, sound better that downloading and crap)

<S>

A wireless connection? oh deary, deary me :cry:

try again using a fixed line, do not use bit-torrent (download directly from the DCS site) and take the sav file to save directly onto the desktop. DO not save or install into Program Files/

Edited by Wolf Rider

-