Operation ''Haunted Georgia'' Online Multiplayer Campaign

gregzagk

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would suit best in team red since now 3 additional A-10 in team blue... o_O :P

Right? (balance issues)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

As a CA ground commander, I can say this was some chaotic fun...

...running into the enemy face to face, hoping only for your gun to be more powerfull... :D

Watching dogfights, frantically checking on F10 map to see if it's them... and where are your own boys...

Calling in targets and watching them disappear in black smoke, definitely is a satisfaction... :thumbup:

I just hope the blue side functions like we do... then I would plunge through Gali with a fork and cardboard shield in my hand with nothing but a thought of victory... :lol:

Here goes Tacview record

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

...the few, the proud, the remaining...

Agreed, it was definitely a great mission! well co-ordinated.

Dogfights were great, and target position information was well done thanks to the Ground Commanders.

Thanks for lending me an A10C! :thumbup:

Look forward to the next one

Cheers

Sandman

Yes it was entertaining :) Took the role of harrasing enemy CAS ;)

Dont remember killing many ground unit but i can clearly remember A10s loosing wings..engines....hehe

Next time just give me a 29s or a 27 and ill be a happy camper :)

Yes its in the mission option menu under customisation...

its the external view that needs to be undone...

you can also set fog of war etc...

I recomend that u get the trk from the -WAR- battle of sukhumi mission and have a look on that map setting..

the ground commander can see the enemy aircraft so he can cal for suport while pilots have cockpit only.... this makes a very good setup i my view

flying on that server i regulary get GC calling for strikes and for air cover..

That looks like NO external views at all (which is okay imo) and F10 map working, but map ONLY, not even allied or any units visible on map... (Hardcore realism settings) :P tough, but quite interesting tbh! :D

(I don't know the mission editor and so on, what I wrote here is just what I see there/seems to be there, but let an expert answer here, who knows about mission-editing...)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Maybe ask a DEV here on the forums to be 100% sure?

Is this correct Lock On version to play Flaming Cliffs 3 (bought both) and fly fighter this wednesday? :)

http://www.computeruniverse.net/products/90386020/lock-on-platinum.asp

Fighter 4 me pls... (hoping game arrives today, else tomorrow... :P )...

I wish i could take part and get Panther , Vaggos, and all the rest of you locked up and foxed but i will have the joy of going to the airport to pick the missus up and my dad...

Oh well... im sure that this chance will present itself again :)

Of course it will! :) ;) :thumbup::pilotfly:

I wish i could take part and get Panther , Vaggos, and all the rest of you locked up and foxed but i will have the joy of going to the airport to pick the missus up and my dad...

:harhar::harhar::harhar:

Lock-On Greece / DCS World Greece http://lockon-greece.forumotion.net/

🇬🇷 1st Hellinic Virtual Squadron for Flaming Cliffs & DCS World
~ Flying since 2008 ~