Two new aircraft skin jobbies...

Mizzy

This just a makeover of F15 in F15E paint scheme.

F15eagle.jpg

This one is the finished Mig23 looking worse for wear.

Mig23.jpg

It was especially done for my terrorist mission stories where they steal a Mig 23!!!! well anyway if anyone wants them I will uplift them to the two wonderful sites Lockon and Lockon UK if they wish to host them.

Nite nite

Mizzy

• Like 1

That MiG-23 is grimy, dirty, filthy, disgusting, used and abused - excellent !! What they would call in the book trade:- well foxed......

Get it onto a site or two, I for one would be loking to D/L it.

Don't stop at just the MiG-23, I am sure a dirty MiG-27 would be welcome too......

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

magic looking 23 skin mizzy, good work ;)

all you have did now, is make me want to fly it even more without having the 33 cockpit :(

I think if this was a real Mig23 there wouldn't be any paint on the nose at all LOL!!

Thank you very much for your comments, its part of my terrorist project where the Mig gets stolen and restored to flight with terrorists. I don't like this country fighting country thing in military games, I like fantasy. emm maybe not so fantastic afterall !!!

Shall upload them this weekend sometime, probably Christmas day since I will be doing very little after Findlay is asleep.

Next project is a weathered F-5 and Su17 but not so over done me thinks this time.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Mizzy

• 2 weeks later...
magic looking 23 skin mizzy, good work ;)

all you have did now, is make me want to fly it even more without having the 33 cockpit :(

You can have it with the MiG29 cockpit without TOO much hard work - the 23 cockpit isn't too far away from the 29 cockpit, either.

Sorry Chaps, I forgot to upload it to Thomas and Lock on Uk (fantastic sites btw).

I will do it tonite but no later than Sunday as my little Boy is teething at the moment but nobody told me he fills his nappy every hour or so with it :)

Mizzy.

PS I thought the Su25 was a closer match to the Mig 23 cockpit, same goes for the Su17. But I don't know really just thought about it.

You can find some images of the MiG-23 cockpit at http://www.airliners.net:

open.file?id=577892&size=L&width=825&height=1112&sok=JURER%20%20%28ZNGPU%20%28nvepensg%2Cnveyvar%2Ccynpr%2Ccubgb_qngr%2Cpbhagel%2Cerznex%2Ccubgbtencure%2Crznvy%2Clrne%2Cert%2Cnvepensg_trarevp%2Cpa%2Cpbqr%29%20NTNVAFG%20%28%27%2B%22zvt-23%22%20%2B%22pbpxcvg%22%27%20VA%20OBBYRNA%20ZBQR%29%29%20%20BEQRE%20OL%20cubgb_vq%20QRFP&photo_nr=5

I also have this pic of the Su-17 pit, I don't remember were I found it:

really good pics...

actually the mig-23 in that photo is BN version, which means the A2G version (similar to Mig-27). I think the cockpit of the fighter version is slightly different.

There was a huge website specialized in A/C cockpits, but now is offline. I can't remember its name (or URL), I wish somebody mirrored it...