lack of multiplayer dog fight

Try fighting against an F-15 in the Mustang...

That would probably be the definition of masochism. I got into a dogfight once against P-51 in my F-15 for S&Gs. And cause he previously shot down strikers while in a SU-27 with no opposing fighters on the server. It was quite amusing to watch him try to shake me. Played with him until I got bored and put some 20mm into him.

Well...

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

haha Well I'm sorry we disagree, Bud.

If you don't believe me, then try switching aircraft, against the same pilot. I also would be happy to demonstrate my point, although I'm horribly out of practice due to only having been able to dogfight three times in the last six months.

If you don't believe me, then try switching aircraft, against the same pilot. I also would be happy to demonstrate my point, although I'm horribly out of practice due to only having been able to dogfight three times in the last six months.

You are a tenacious one, aren't ya. That's a good thing... fighter pilots don't last long without confidence. I could care less about the highly fictional P-51 vs. A-10 matchup and my original mention of it was merely that it was a satisfying kill at the time to due to the nature of it and how it occurred. But, hopefully soon we will have a dedicated server up where you can show off those skills. :D What callsign do you go by online?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

[Dogs of War] WWII COMBAT SERVER | P-51D - FW190-D9 - Me109-K4

Visit Our Website & Forum to Get More Info & Team Speak Access

What callsign do you go by online?

Echo38. If you see a server called "Peregrine Haunt," that's the one I host, when I'm on. Unfortunately, I don't get to fly very often 'coz of my bum hand. If you're interested in a few duels, I made a duel mission with P-51D vs. P-51D, A-10C vs. A-10C, and P-51D vs. A-10C matchups, a minute apart with air starts. (I also have a similar mission with ground starts, if you don't like air starts.) I can probably bring a friend or two so that you can get a feel for it with other pilots as well.

I really am not witnessing the very first ever P-51 vs A-10 dogfight forum argument am I? :D

I tried to avoid it. Me and my big mouth. I'd really like to be associated with something a little more constructive.

Soooo back to our regularly scheduled forum topic...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

seeing that made me think instantly, screw all other possible ww2 modules. i want STUKA for DCS. with multicockpit positions that would be a brilliant module in its own right.

Edited by Ali Fish

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yup, would love the Stuka...

P-47 first pleaseeeee. :)

If we had...

P-51

FW-190

Me-109

P-47

P-38

Zero

P-40

Laag-7

and the B-17, B-25 and Me-110.

I'd be in heaven. Why are you looking at me like I'm crazy? How long could it take? :lol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team

No Spit on that list... if only I had the power to ban you lol :D

P-47 first pleaseeeee. :)

If we had...

P-51

FW-190

Me-109

P-47

P-38

Zero

P-40

Laag-7

and the B-17, B-25 and Me-110.

I'd be in heaven. Why are you looking at me like I'm crazy? How long could it take? :lol:

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

No Spit on that list... if only I had the power to ban you lol :D

OMG please forgive me. I knew the list felt a little wrong. At this moment I'd like to use the excuse that the Spitfire is a given and should OBVIOUSLY be a priority...right along with grass runways.

//please back away from the big bad ban button

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]