Fishbreath's avionics cheat sheet

Fishbreath

I did up a little set of checklists and such for a Steam guide, so I figured I'd reproduce it here. This is handwritten on the reverse of my HOTAS cheat sheet, so it features into a lot of my Ka-50 play time. I hope some other people find it useful.

ka-50-guide.pdf

• Like 2

Black Shark, Harrier, and Hornet pilot

Many Words - Serial Fiction | Ka-50 Employment Guide | Ka-50 Avionics Cheat Sheet | Multiplayer Shooting Range Mission

Ooh - useful, thanks! That back right rocket panel always does my head in!

find ricardos HD pit, and install it, youll get a list of the rockets in the rear of the cockpit

Good, but there is no additional procedure needed for firing the Kh-25ML. laser will designate the target automaticly. You will have to use the switch if you want to laser paint a target for a friend.

Really? Huh. I could've sworn I didn't get the launch authorization last time I tried it without the switch. I'll have to test it one of these days.

To send infos via dlink to wingmen the procedure was at least in BS1

1st step: wingman

2nd: targettype

3rd: send button

and not

1st step: targettype

2nd: wingman

3rd: send button

I tested the second way (as listed on the sheet) a few nights ago, which worked correctly. It may work the other way too? Something else to check out next time I play.

Many Words - Serial Fiction | Ka-50 Employment Guide | Ka-50 Avionics Cheat Sheet | Multiplayer Shooting Range Mission

Really? Huh. I could've sworn I didn't get the launch authorization last time I tried it without the switch. I'll have to test it one of these days.

I tested the second way (as listed on the sheet) a few nights ago, which worked correctly. It may work the other way too? Something else to check out next time I play.

sorry was my fault, bc the simple datalink command to wingman was not mentioned in your sheet.

I'm not sure I follow—do you mean that wingman, target type, send is for sending a target that hasn't been saved ahead of time? If so, that's handy enough that I should probably put it on the sheet too.

Thanks Fishbreath!

I prepared a paper like this for kneeboard in game. Your work is more more detailed. Thank you. Great!

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

I'm not sure I follow—do you mean that wingman, target type, send is for sending a target that hasn't been saved ahead of time? If so, that's handy enough that I should probably put it on the sheet too.

To send a target to your wingman the correct procedure in BS1 was:

If the laser is on and your target is locked then...

- targettype

- send

- Target mode reset button (on PRTz Data Link Control Panel)

- wingman

- targettype

- send