Throttle (Corrector) No Longer works

enigma6584

I reseted my controls and the throttle axis works somehow now. I can see the Throttle turning analogue to my input, but it only has effect when I turn it to 100%. There is no intermediate throttle settings, just 0 or 100% power.

• 3 months later...
I reseted my controls and the throttle axis works somehow now. I can see the Throttle turning analogue to my input, but it only has effect when I turn it to 100%. There is no intermediate throttle settings, just 0 or 100% power.

I've noticed this also. I wonder if this is still WIP or it's a bug. :huh:

Intel i5-2500k @ 4.4GHz w/ H70 liquid cooler, ASRock PRO3-M Z68 Mobo, 32G 1600Mhz Mushkin RAM, EVGA GTX970 4GB , OCZ Agility 3 128g SSD, SanDisk 240g SSD, Win7 64-bit

--Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/livingfood --

• 1 month later...

Hi.

I use X52Pro. When starting up, my throttle (JOY_SLIDER1) doesn't respond. After I roll the throttle (in game) via mouse, then slider works with Huey's throttle.

Is there something I'm missing, or is it really a bug?

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Hi.

I use X52Pro. When starting up, my throttle (JOY_SLIDER1) doesn't respond. After I roll the throttle (in game) via mouse, then slider works with Huey's throttle.

Is there something I'm missing, or is it really a bug?

The way the throttle works has been changed with the latest update. You need to open the throttle first with you mouse or keyboard to be able to get it past the idle detent button. After that the throttle will respond to the axis you have assigned it to.

To shut down the engine roll the throttle down untill you can't go further, then push the idle detent button on the collective and close the throttle further with your mouse or keyboard.

The throttle range from 100% to idle is still work in progress. It is either on or off in this range.

Edited by Razorback[NL]
  • Like 1

Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)  | AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 4,5Ghz | 128Gb DDR4 3200Mhz | beQuiet! Dark Power 12 1200W | 2 x 2Tb M.2 Samsung SSD | 2 x 4 Tb M.2 Samsung SSD |  Aorus RTX3090 Xtreme 24Gb | Windows 10 Pro x64 | HOTAS Cougar (heavily modified) | MFG Crosswind pedals | CH Throttle Quadrant | TrackIR5 | Oculus Quest 2 | VoiceAttack

Aviate Navigate Communicate

;1992046']You need to open the throttle first with you mouse or keyboard to be able to get it past the idle detent button. [...]

To shut down the engine roll the throttle down untill, push the idle detent button on the collective and close the throttle further with your mouse or keyboard.

Will this later work also with the assigned throttle axis?

Hello,

I don't know if I well understand your explanations but I meet one problem and it's not easy to explain:

My question is about the throttle grip, since the V1.2.7 when I turn the throttle grip the RPM or power rise just when my grip is full open and not gradually, is it normal ?

I've tested with my HOTAS, Keyboard and mouse but always the same result...

I start my engine, after I begin to turn my throttle grip and no RMP or power rise, I obtain the full gaz just when my grip is full open, it's not gradually..

Please can you tell me if it's one bug or WIP ?

I would like to thank you in advance for you help, best regards. Skull

EDIT:

I've found one solution for my question, in fact it's the governor on "AUTO position" who created this comportment but now everything is OK...

Edited by Skulleader

• 7 months later...