[photos] Weathered A-10C in progress

Looking forward to the release of the USMC skin. I know it's fictional but then the mere fact I think I can fly a Warthog is fictional as well:pilotfly:

It should be available for download this week. At least that's my plan!

The best weathered A-10C skins for download HERE

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Ryan,

WOW awesome and incredible job !!!!!

I've tested your skin and I can say just one word: CONGRATULATION !!!!

You are a real ARTIST, the skin is wonderful, I wait your other skins because it's incredible !!!

Once again I would like to thank you for your awesome work, it's perfect for me.

Tanks again and best regards. Skull.

Hello Ryan,

WOW awesome and incredible job !!!!!

I've tested your skin and I can say just one word: CONGRATULATION !!!!

You are a real ARTIST, the skin is wonderful, I wait your other skins because it's incredible !!!

Once again I would like to thank you for your awesome work, it's perfect for me.

Tanks again and best regards. Skull.

Thanks Skull...you were here since the second page of this thread. I hope it was worth the wait!

Sorry, I'm a noob at adding skins. I've downloaded the file and added it to the correct file in DCS World-Bazar-Liveries-A-10C. Now what? how do I see it in a mission? Thanks

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Sorry, I'm a noob at adding skins. I've downloaded the file and added it to the correct file in DCS World-Bazar-Liveries-A-10C. Now what? how do I see it in a mission? Thanks

You need to select the scheme in the mission planner for your aircraft.

Ah, ok still took me a while to find. It's in the weapons selection page. Ta

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Yeah mate, looks nice and dirty, i'll be using that skin on a regular basis. Funny, when you compare both your skin and that of a wingman, he looks far too clean!

Ah, ok still took me a while to find. It's in the weapons selection page. Ta

Yeah, looks like you found it. I'm at work or I would have got you a screen shot. Enjoy and post up some screenshots of your new bird in action.

Excellent work Ryan, well worth the wait! :thumbup:

Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4.6GHz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (8GB VRAM) on 34" LG curved monitor @ 3440x1440, 32GB RAM, TrackIR 3 (with Vector Expansion), Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs.