Anyway to stop the aircraft's wings ect, blocking the TGP?

Dudester22

Can anyone tell me if there's anyway to stop the TGP from getting blocked by the aircrafts wings ect? I can see all of the target with TGP when flying straight to it, but as soon as I pass the target or do something else, then the wings of the aircraft or other parts of it block the TGP. I just don't seem to have any idea how to get the target in view again. I just end up flying out far again and then I come back straight onto the target. Can someone tell me if this what you are suppose to do or is there something else I should know? Thanks!

Edited by Dudester22

Also make sure you have plenty of altitude.

Asus Sabertooth P67 Motherboard 2600k CPU, 16 gig DDR3, 1600. Samsung 830, 256 gig hard drive,

GTX780 Video Card, Warthog Hotas, Razer Mamba mouse. Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals. Trackir 5, Verizon FIOS 25Meg Up/Down

Unless you're flying straight and level, parts of the aircraft will almost always block the tgp at some point. If you're just starting out, try setting up a modest orbit point 10-15 miles away from your target area, and as previously mentioned, altitude is your friend. Try 12K-15k feet. This should minimize the amount of time your tgp is blocked.

its a given in the Hog. fly 15K+ 7 miles out, tilt to side of your TGP and never exceed 10 degrees bank.. sustained view...

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Fly with rudder. Lets say that the target is on your right side give right rudder and hold opposite aileron to keep the plane from rolling.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

=&arrFilter_pf[gameversion]=&arrFilter_pf[filelang]=&arrFilter_pf[aircraft]=&arrFilter_CREATED_USER_NAME=chardly38&set_filter=Filter&set_filter=Y"]MY SKINS And Helios

i7 2600k 3.4 quad w/ Hyper N520 cpu fan_, Asus Sabertooth z77_, RX 580_, Corsair Vengeance 1800 8Gb ram_, 112 OCZ Vertex 3_, Corsair HX 1000, 3 screens res 5292x1050_,and 1 1680x1050 Helios Ir Tracker 5 with Pro Clip_,Hotas Warthog#12167 ...

Bad advice. You're inducing beta AoA, turning your plane into an airbrake and reducing stall resistance, and why - because you didn't plan your turn.

Fly with rudder. Lets say that the target is on your right side give right rudder and hold opposite aileron to keep the plane from rolling.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

yeah I wouldnt do that.

best thing to do is orbit at 15-20k

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Can anyone tell me if there's anyway to stop the TGP from getting blocked by the aircrafts wings ect? I can see all of the target with TGP when flying straight to it, but as soon as I pass the target or do something else, then the wings of the aircraft or other parts of it block the TGP. I just don't seem to have any idea how to get the target in view again. I just end up flying out far again and then I come back straight onto the target. Can someone tell me if this what you are suppose to do or is there something else I should know? Thanks!

be aware of where the target area is at all times. If part of the aircraft gets between the TGP and the target area, maneuver to get it out.