Total FC sales?

rekoal

Once I asked that question in one of my posts, and got no answer because of the above mentioned reasons:)

If ED was public and its shares could be exchanged thru a stock exchange market, its annual and seasonal sales data should have been made public too, but I guess ED is not public in Russia...

I can tell you why it is general business practice for private companies not to disclose sales and revenue in general.

* If the figures are bad - customers would be less inclined to deal with the company.

* If the figures are good, that means company is doing good and has money and thus it is more likely to be target of some lawsuit. Don't get me started how in today's world you can "sue anybody for anything and will probably win"

They have sold enough copies to carry on coding the next addon.

I'm content with that. :biggrin:

Try asking me how big my penis is. I'll either lie or refuse to comment. ;)

Some things are best left un-disclosed.

Read to bother hands their on time much too with people only that bit little the.

Yes, ED's corporate penis size will remain undisclosed, and it should remain that way, otherwse there will be no fun in speculating about various things.

Same goes for the dev comments on these forums lately, yes, it has a huge "ooh" and "Wow" value, but, to be honest the Tunguska and GCI threads are way more interesting, not to forget every thread that has the number 36 and the letter "K" in it :p

ED won't starve to death, they always have some lucrative defense sim project, and retarded customers buying more than one copy of their game.

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

Sig: In the evil, Mirror Mirror universe, Jack Bauer is exactly the same. He beats the shit out of everybody. The only difference is that he has a beard

I do believe that what you see in the evil mirror world is actually Chuck Norris :)