Beta 6 Coming Soon

hassata

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't beta 5 due at the "Start of Jan"? Would of been nice to have for the weekend... o well.

I would rather they not rush a release than worry about when they said it would be out! Don't get me wrong, I'm ready for Beta 5 to be released but I've waited this long I can wait a few days longer...

• Like 1

Wasn't beta 5 due at the "Start of Jan"? Would of been nice to have for the weekend... o well.

If they (ED) had week as I did, I'm not surprised B5 is not ready yet. Maybe it's some kind of planet correlation 'cuz whoever I ask they feel the same. So let them give a break and go for sleep whole weekend or get drunk everyone. It won't be better this week - get used to it.

Community-requests for features necessitated a delay. Further delays also attributed to TrackIr drivers.

Have no Fear - we'll get there :)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Maybe Beta 5 A10 will fly over at SuperBowl???:music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Celticcoho (OriginFreedom)

WIN 7 64 bit, I7975 at 3.6ghz,X58 Classified 3 Mobo, 6gb Corsair 2000 ram, 2 ea ATI 5870 Eyefinity 6 2gb's , 27" Ultra Sharp,(main view), 3 23"touch screens , Tm Warthog, Saitek Combat Pedals Track IR 5,:D JIM.:book:

I just hope I can run b5. I haven't flown it for months and have forgot how to ramp start :)

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

Its like riding a bike! LOL

Hehehe :thumbup:

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

Community-requests for features necessitated a delay. Further delays also attributed to TrackIr drivers.

I bought lock on to pass the time. Now I think i'm going to have to get black shark..

Naw.. I keep playing beta 4 .. I can't pull myself away. I love the fact that I probably will never learn all the systems or master them even if I play casually for 6 months. Always something to learn.

I just like navigation with different modes.. and I want bad weather and all that just flying with real systems makes it fun.

---

May your takeoffs equal your landings!

Its like riding a bike! LOL

I don't know about that!

I hadn't flown the Black Shark in about four months because of the A-10. I hopped back in for the first time on Wednesday, and I...know...nothing!

I'm having to completely relearn it! Granted, the learning is going quicker this time around, but still, I'm surprised at how much I've forgotten!

i7 7700K @5.0, 1080Ti, 32GB DDR4, HMD Odyssey, TM WH, Crosswind Rudder...

I don't know about that!

I hadn't flown the Black Shark in about four months because of the A-10. I hopped back in for the first time on Wednesday, and I...know...nothing!

I'm having to completely relearn it! Granted, the learning is going quicker this time around, but still, I'm surprised at how much I've forgotten!

USE the FORCE Quinn!!!! Back in time for beta 5...:helpsmilie:

WIN 7 64 bit, I7975 at 3.6ghz,X58 Classified 3 Mobo, 6gb Corsair 2000 ram, 2 ea ATI 5870 Eyefinity 6 2gb's , 27" Ultra Sharp,(main view), 3 23"touch screens , Tm Warthog, Saitek Combat Pedals Track IR 5,:D JIM.:book:

Maybe Beta 5 A10 will fly over at SuperBowl???:music_whistling:

Celtic it can't it's in TEXAS, although I did read someone is making a CA map for FC2 I think was on one of the ED sites

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

I think Beta 5 won`t release today. I can`t wait more, because I must go sleep,. I go to work very early morning. Life is brutal ... :(:(:(

Maybe tomorrow will be a better day :smilewink:

You are a little Shakespere ! :lol:

«« Fighter Combat Simulations »» |« 81° VFS Panthers - Spangdhalem USAFE » | DCS A-10C & Ka-50 Community | IL2 Cliffs Of Dover Spitfire No. 603 Squadron RAF |

Facebook | Twitter

Recruit Now !!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Grappolo!, e il prestito e' garantito !

Case: CoolerMaster HAF | MoBo: EVGA X58 SLI3 | CPU: Intel i7 980X | VGA: 2x 460 SE GTX SLI | RAM: 12G Corsair Dominator GT DDR3 PC3-15000 DHX Pro / Airflow II | HDD: OCZ Agility II 480GB | HOTAS WARTHOG | TrackIR 4 Pro | Saitek Pro Pedals

Celtic it can't it's in TEXAS, although I did read someone is making a CA map for FC2 I think was on one of the ED sites

Some one here with all the video and movie making will and can make the beta5 A10's fly over the Superbowl!!! I will be waiting for it...:thumbup:

until then, just seriously waiting for Beta 5. Give us a show guys...

Edited by celticcoho

• ED Team

Beta 5 will not be released.

... rather Beta 5 turned out to be a separate build for Steam evaluation and testing. The next beta build to be released to Open Beta will be Beta 6. This beta will be tested by our testing staff this weekend, and if all looks good, it will be made available next week.

You are a little Shakespere ! :lol:

So, How ARTH THOU Beta 5?????:helpsmilie:Seriously????

thx for the update! hopefully the testers have a good testrun over the weekend!

holding position so far, on station B4

TM HOTAS WH :joystick:, Saitek Pro Pedals, Track IR 4, 2xJoyWarrier, 1x KeyWarrior, i52500k @4600MHz, ASUS P8Z68-V Pro, NV 670GT, SSD+ WD BC+ WD Raptor, 32HD:pilotfly:[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Maui got up to 85 yesterday. Today's in the 70's though :/

Ahh My home state, Born in Honolulu....Cheers my friend:thumbup:

... rather Beta 5 turned out to be a separate build for Steam evaluation and testing. The next beta build to be released to Open Beta will be Beta 6. This beta will be tested by our testing staff this weekend, and if all looks good, it will be made available next week.

Thanks for the update!

Thanks Wags, So I got scoulded for beta 5 for no reason???Kidding. TY for the update..Even though I hate Steam...Just the truth. Jim:cry: