[REPORTED] FW190 broken parts float in air

damar

secret war technology developed by Red Skull scientists and designed to confuse the enemy fighters and generally to just get in way of thiings :)

City Hall is easier to fight, than a boys' club - an observation :P

"Resort is had to ridicule only when reason is against us." - Jefferson

"Give a group of potheads a bunch of weed and nothing to smoke out of, and they'll quickly turn into engineers... its simply amazing."

EVGA X99 FTW, EVGA GTX980Ti FTW, i7 5930K, 16Gb Corsair Dominator 2666Hz, Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Intel 520 SSD x 2, Samsung PX2370 monitor and all the other toys

-

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar"

Also, when hitting the ground with your wings and the ailerons don't get ripped off, they are all of a sudden filled with bulletholes...

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

Hey Sith can we just get a sticky bug thread for the Dora. I noticed that when the bail out sequence started that my windscreen had been shot up but the damage didn't appear while I was flying. I paused to use the F2 view and it also showed the damage (3 separate bullet holes) that weren't visible while flying.