Cattura1.jpg

restarting we have this:

..\..\..\..\..\..\..\bin\luae.exe: .\Init/conf_mod.lua:82: module 'Status/camp_status' not found:

no field package.preload['Status/camp_status']

no file '.\Status/camp_status.lua'

no file 'C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\bin\lua\Status/camp_status.lua'

no file 'C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\bin\lua\Status/camp_status\init.lua'

no file 'C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\bin\Status/camp_status.lua'

no file 'C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\bin\Status/camp_status\init.lua'

no file '.\lua-Status/camp_status.dll'

no file '.\Status/camp_status.dll'

no file 'C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\bin\lua-Status/camp_status.dll'

no file 'C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\bin\Status/camp_status.dll'

stack traceback:

[C]: in function 'require'

.\Init/conf_mod.lua:82: in main chunk

Scripts/BAT_FirstMission.lua:37: in main chunk

[C]: ?

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\aircraft\F14\Missions\EN\Campaigns\Tomcat over Caucasus-CVN>

OK i'm a donk

my bad, i have deleted the status folder before

now i rollback and retry

Cattura1.jpg

now we have the same initial error,

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4091168&postcount=992

..\..\..\..\..\..\..\bin\luae.exe: Scripts/BAT_FirstMission.lua:39: module 'Init/oob_air_init' not found:

no field package.preload['Init/oob_air_init']

no file '.\Init/oob_air_init.lua'

no file 'C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\bin\lua\Init/oob_air_init.lua'

no file 'C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\bin\lua\Init/oob_air_init\init.lua'

no file 'C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\bin\Init/oob_air_init.lua'

no file 'C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\bin\Init/oob_air_init\init.lua'

no file '.\lua-Init/oob_air_init.dll'

no file '.\Init/oob_air_init.dll'

no file 'C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\bin\lua-Init/oob_air_init.dll'

no file 'C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\bin\Init/oob_air_init.dll'

stack traceback:

Scripts/BAT_FirstMission.lua:39: in main chunk

[C]: ?

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\aircraft\F14\Missions\EN\Campaigns\Tomcat over Caucasus-CVN>

Edited by MeatBall

À content of your init folder plz

FAQ DCE (Cef & Miguel'version)

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

News : Crisis in Persian Gulf, one campaign, 13 modules (29/12/2023)

i DELETE the old folder

Init

Scripts

Images

and then put in the Tomcat over Caucasus-CVN, the 3 folder i have found in the ScriptMods-AD-S11.0.7 folder

i have done this, because of the note:

"- Extract "Images", "Init" and "Scripts" folders in all V20 campaigns (erase old files)"

now i image that i have to OVERWRITE the 3 folder, and not erase old files,

right?

Okay,

you're missing a lot of files,

restarted the installation of:

And then

Without deleting the files or directory, there is a misunderstanding.

You must "overwrite" the files, not "delete" them

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

Okay,

you're missing a lot of files,

restarted the installation of:

And then

Without deleting the files or directory, there is a misunderstanding.

You must "overwrite" the files, not "delete" them

OK, many thanks

i suggest to change that note, or maybe i'm just a donk

i don't know :D

Ok i made some quick tests, starting a new campaign and quit the mission, at the start, to test that everything is ok

Yes, i confirm, now seems to be ok, everything seems work fine

I see in your init folder a file:

old_target_init.lua

i don't have this file, is it ok?

Yes, this file is not important, it is a remnant of our internal tests... ^^

DCE_Manager

Suggestion.

Has anyone thought about have an entire units and load-outs database with standardize values? Kind-of like a template people could just pickup and plug in their own campaign.

Now that I look at it, sounds like a tall order :music_whistling:

Edited by Esper

Wow, such landing, much no gear, so slide...

T.16000M FCS HOTAS

Owned : Flaming Cliff 3 | Mig-21Bis | AJS-37 Viggen | F/A-18C | F-5E | Mirage 2000c | F-14B | Ka-50 | JF-17

Wishlist : F-4 | Mi-24 | MiG-23 | F-15E | F-16

Dev. Wishlist : Tornado | Mirage F1 | MiG-25 | F-104 | Étendard/Super Étendard | Saab 35 Draken | JAS-39 Gripen A

Now that I look at it, sounds like a tall order :music_whistling:

Suggestion, you deliver on that tall order. And NO BUGS plz! :smartass:

On a serious note. That would be rad, the idea is not bad at all.

However creating that loadouts file would take some time.

I wonder I one could extract loadouts from all aircraft programmatically from DCS data and create this file...

Edited by chrisofsweden

GPU: PALIT NVIDIA RTX 3080 10GB | CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K 4,9GHz | RAM: 64GB DDR4 3000MHz
VR: HP Reverb G2 | HOTAS: TM Warthog Throttle and Stick

Suggestion, you deliver on that tall order. And NO BUGS plz! :smartass:

On a serious note. That would be rad, the idea is not bad at all.

However creating that loadouts file would take some time.

I wonder I one could extract loadouts from all aircraft programmatically from DCS data and create this file...

Often my DCE loadouts are not the defaut DCS loadouts ... I adapt weapons to the campaigns time and type.

It's not really difficult to create loadouts and you can begin with cut/past all my planes campaigns loadouts. Alas my first loadouts were not really well described :doh:.

The more useful way would be to use mission editor :

-On a map(any) place all plane types and create all loadouts (for each aircraft) you want trying to describe them as precisely as possible (mission - weapons - fuel tanks - pods - CME). Save the mission.

-Then go to your saved games/DCS.openbeta folder and find MissionEditor/UnitPayloads folder. For each newly created loadouts you will find a "planename.lua" file with all your loadouts with the names you gave.

-Use existing DCE loadouts to respect each plane description structure changing only loadouts when possible. Use the mission you created for loadouts to find Fuel Flares, Chaffs and Guns values for each aircraft type (if they are not existing in DCE campaigns) ...

Be careful : AI planes are not really good at managing fuel so it's better to give them more fuel tanks (you can change your loadout before flying)

Edited by PB0_CEF

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

Well I made the suggestion might as well pitch in a bit, will get into making some. :book:

However, determining some values is kinda vague, in the sense of measuring in comparison to other loadouts, for example the "firepower" and "capability" values. (Which is the basis of the idea behind putting together a standardize base template).

Should for example a f-16 and a f-15 with 4xaim120 and 2xaim9 each have the same firepower?

How do you gauge the capability? For these two, which have the same loadout but not the same pro/cons.

That sort of things.

Also deciding on cruise, attack speed and time on station is also vague (from my point of view).

Lastly the fuel value, is it in pounds, kilos, baguettes? (:P) Or just simply what is written in editor?

Anywho, I'll do loadouts based on era too.

Naming convension I'm going for will be something like this:

- 80(early) - 12*500lb GP Bombs - ECM

- 80(late) - 6*AGM - ECM

Would that fit?

Edit:

Been at it today, so far put together 1970-2000 loadouts in DCS for:

-A-10A

-A-10C

-A-4

-Viggen

-Harrier

-B-1

-B-52

-F-14A

-F-14B

-F-15C

-F-15E

-F-16A

-Mig-15

-Mig-19

-Mig-21

-Mig-23MLD

-Mig-25PD

-Mig-25RBT

Edited by Esper

T.16000M FCS HOTAS

Owned : Flaming Cliff 3 | Mig-21Bis | AJS-37 Viggen | F/A-18C | F-5E | Mirage 2000c | F-14B | Ka-50 | JF-17

Dev. Wishlist : Tornado | Mirage F1 | MiG-25 | F-104 | Étendard/Super Étendard | Saab 35 Draken | JAS-39 Gripen A

Ok, guys how do these work? I downloaded and followed the instructions for the desert F-5 campaign and saw nothing? Nothing under campaigns or missions?

Can you give us your folders structures please ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

Hi, I updated the Falcon Campaign (a few fixes and new link)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ryZbT87pgqmopZ-3v2ACrhvuNOPBDLvh

someone please update the first page

Change log:

02-11-2019:

corrected Falcon campaign for DCS: Viper

-new EWR freq. to use with Radio 2 (ARC 222)

--EWR 1: 127.15 Mhz AM (south)

--EWR 2: 127.25 Mhz AM (north)

--EWR 3: 127.35 Mhz AM (center)

-corrected 4-ship spawn

--no collisionon mission start with AI static planes

:pilotfly:

Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pedals, Oculus Rift

:joystick:

Question. Is it somehow possible to tune the ATO Generator to schedule packs more at the same time? Often other AI strike packages won't make it to target before I quit the mission because they often start one hour after player package.

GPU: PALIT NVIDIA RTX 3080 10GB | CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K 4,9GHz | RAM: 64GB DDR4 3000MHz

Done loadouts for all planes and helicopters, except props.

Now begins the DCE-fication ofnsaid loadouts.

T.16000M FCS HOTAS

For which campaign?

Any of the DCE Campaigns? But sure, the latest ones would suffice. I’ve noticed it in the latest F14 over PG...

Many of the AI only packages start uncontrolled and have a start trigger at ~4000 seconds.

Done loadouts for all planes and helicopters, except props.

Now begins the DCE-fication ofnsaid loadouts.

Sounds great Esper!

set mission_duration in Init\camp_init.lua

mission_duration = 7200,  			  			 		 	

And restart campaing or change in Status\camp_status.lua the same tag (mission_duration= )

DCE_Manager

set mission_duration in Init\camp_init.lua

mission_duration = 7200,  			  			 		 	

And restart campaing or change in Status\camp_status.lua the same tag (mission_duration= )

Thanks, tried this, but lowering this number causes missions with almost no packages at all on either side.

Went back to default 10800. Now all is normal again, but again I get AI packages that start 80! minutes into the mission, meaning TOT around 2h after mission start. Why it's like this I don't know? It does not do anything good for the player. I was hoping shortening the mission duration would just make AI packages spawn earlier or even enroute if necessary, but instead it seems like AI packages that are scheduled to start at a start time greater than mission duration gets cut out. I can understand due to DCS taxi problems not all packages should start exactly at the same time, but give them 5 minutes inbetween or something. Solvable?

Edited by chrisofsweden