Ramp start trainer

SY_KO

A5 looks the the right size. I never made something that could go on a kneeboard before. ;)

I will probably just divide it into two sections: an A5 section that leaves out the Russian label and the location, and just has the Task and Action columns so it will fit, and a normal section in normal size (to me, Letter is normal, but I think I will make an A4 version as well).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Cavallers del Cel - Comunintat Catalana de Simulació http://www.cavallersdelcel.cat

Excellent Checklist. I have a special request, could be A5 size (the leg), is more comfortable. For piernera (not as they say in English) :P

Yep, A5 would be much better, and split it into two sheets max. Or one sheet of A4, landscape, so that you can fold it down the middle. That way you can print it off so that you have text on both sides. Leave out the cyrillic, it's not really needed (or have two versions). I often get checklists laminated so that they last longer...

One double sided sheet of A5 is better than several large A4 sheets imho.

HTH! :)

Ive been practicing ramp start, but i always have to shut it down first, as its ready to roll when my mission starts. I think i read in the past that there is an option for heli to be idle at mission start. Does anybody know where this option is located?

Thx :)

Ive been practicing ramp start, but i always have to shut it down first, as its ready to roll when my mission starts. I think i read in the past that there is an option for heli to be idle at mission start. Does anybody know where this option is located?

Thx :)

In the Editor Mission, first WP you can select Takeoff ramp or Takeoff runway, use ramp for start with Ka50 off in ramp.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Cavallers del Cel - Comunintat Catalana de Simulació http://www.cavallersdelcel.cat

When you are placing the heli in the Mission Editor in the drop down box where you select turning point etc set this to Take Off from Parking. That will leave you with a dark and cold Shark.

Edit: Lego beat me to it!

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Why don't you give Open Office a try?

Has everything what MS Office has, but is free and stable.

http://download.openoffice.org/index.html

It works with it without a pity :) Just open the file with OpenOffice.org Impress and press F5 (slideshow). Is there any other problem?

Yay, an update! Lots of changes here, and I'm sure more will be needed.

My next project is to seperate out all of the "detailed" checks into their own seperate "mini" check lists...things such as the fire supression system test, EEG tests, EGT limiter test, etc.

After that, it's a toss-up between emergency procedures and how to engage targets.

Don't forget that I'm just making simple check lists, I'm not rewriting the manual here, this is no substitute for reading the manual! (Just felt like I needed to say that.)

Also, after this, I'll probably just put the file (files?) up on my website instead of attaching them here.

Ka-50 Checklist A5.pdf

• Like 2

Damn fine work Alpha. You have set the standard. This is my checklist once the western version is released.

Thank you for all your work

SunDown

**have you been to AFG? I just got back in May. Spent a year over there as an ETT for the ANA and ANCOP in the 201st Corp. Worked close with the 82nd and USMC**

Edited by SunDown

**have you been to AFG? I just got back in May. Spent a year over there as an ETT for the ANA and ANCOP in the 201st Corp. Worked close with the 82nd and USMC**

I have been several times, but I'm a civilian, and I only go for a month and a half at a a time. I go back in January (brrrrrrr).

Great work. Have suggestion.

If you move After Landing Procedures to back page, you can merge Shutdown prodecure in one page.

And you can reduce the size of table reducing second column text, but you already know. For example "Verify all indications within normal operating paramters" for "Verify indicators have normal parameters", and you have one row more.

And i think, if you can, include key of function in all step , but this is dificult for the reduced space.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

And i think, if you can, include key of function in all step , but this is dificult for the reduced space.

I thought about this, too. The only reason it's left out now is that I'm a mouse-junkie, and I click everything, so the only things that show keyboard commands are the things you can't click. As I was following the check list myself, I discovered that knowing the keyboard commands would be nice, too.

Thank you for your other suggestions as well. :)

Great work. Have suggestion.

If you move After Landing Procedures to back page, you can merge Shutdown prodecure in one page.

And you can reduce the size of table reducing second column text, but you already know. For example "Verify all indications within normal operating paramters" for "Verify indicators have normal parameters", and you have one row more.

I agree here, reducing it from four doublesides of A5 to say two would be better, but may be impossible. The less paper floating around the pit the better! ;)

Just a thought, not a critisism :)

It is not impossible, I have the checklist printed on two sheets on both sides with a double page. That is, two sheets folded in half.

And I think that with the reduction of text, you could get 2 or 3 sheets less.

Obviously it is not easy, I myself have had to do these things, reduce costs and the text, but to further understanding.

Sorry for my english.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]