Download Servers

Toxic

Did something happen to the servers? I am now only getting 3MB/s to 0.5MB/s when I usually get 15-40MB/s

Just odd that the servers are so slow now. :helpsmilie:

Torrent 3MB/s to 0.5MB/s (Yes I know, seeders and such)

HTTPS 0.6MB/s

Edited by Toxic
Clarification

#CHOPPERLIVESMATTER

http://www.aircombatgroup.co.uk/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I am assuming this is no longer an concern. Oh well

Maybe it is a problem between your ISP and your PC .. for me it is downloading at the usual speed:

BzCJadA.jpg

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 3 weeks later...

download servers

Im having trouble updating the DCS Updater 2.9.12.8. It just stops and never finishes - see attached image.

Im in Australia, is anyone else having this problem or know a solution? I have already tried the DCS repair, but the same issue occurs as it can never finish downloading the new installer file.

Perhaps an alternative way to download??

Cheers

2020_01_07_14_03_22_Films_TV.png.2b4edc09dd8cafa4148752f2187a0720.png

autoupdate_log.txt

Edited by beniboy
added another attachment

Im having trouble updating the DCS Updater 2.9.12.8. It just stops and never finishes - see attached image.

If no luck, just let me know and i'll attach the updater to a direct e-mail.

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

• 2 weeks later...

Are you using SkaZilla's GUI? It won't obviously change the download speed, but it shows if all update server are connectable. If some of them are not shown green, either the ISP or the firewall inhibit the connection for whatever reason.

I still would like to have a checkbox on the updatetool to keep seeding when done. Could help some guys.

Intel I9 10900k @5.1GHz | MSI MEG Z490 Unify | Corsair Vengeance 64GB - 3600MHz | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3
VPC T-50 Base /w Viper & Hornet Grip | VPC Rotor TCS Pro w/ Hawk-60 Grip | TM TPR
LG C2 42" | Reverb G2 | TIR 5 | PointCtrl | OpenKneeboard

Negative I don't use the GUI you mentioned, the download must be as efficient as it was a couple of months ago without resorting to any alternative GUI.

Something has been changed in the download control with the Torrent procedure ...

:thumbup:

Absolutly.

All I'm saying that GUI gives you a possibility to check if all update server are accessable from your computer.

DCS Update Servers Status Tab

Intel I9 10900k @5.1GHz | MSI MEG Z490 Unify | Corsair Vengeance 64GB - 3600MHz | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3
VPC T-50 Base /w Viper & Hornet Grip | VPC Rotor TCS Pro w/ Hawk-60 Grip | TM TPR
LG C2 42" | Reverb G2 | TIR 5 | PointCtrl | OpenKneeboard

Absolutly.

All I'm saying that GUI gives you a possibility to check if all update server are accessable from your computer.

DCS Update Servers Status Tab

In fact, with the Torrent system the Server speech is secondary since P2P is used, it is how this is set which in my opinion is wrong.

But above all because until a couple of months ago everything worked perfectly and now it is very slow if the system is always the same?

:thumbup: