Landing with AI-Wingman

norbot

As much as I remember we could land together with a wingman in former DCS-versions. Isn't that possible anymore, or am I doing something wrong?

Also how can I send a command to the landed wingman to refuel and rearm? Is it possible at all with the DCS-versions 1.5 and 2.0?

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

In the firsts versions of Lock-On and flaming cliffs, wingmen landed near the leader but very often all finished by a crash, the AI wingmen hitting the leader.

In other way, today, if you start a mission on the runway, engines On, with wingmen, they're taking off with you. Why they do not the same, if you start the mission in cold and dark on parking ? ( in this way, they're waiting at the waiting point until you're took off )

I remember that in Lock-On and flaming cliffs they took off in the same time than the leader.

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

Agreed. Landing with an AI wingman is a recipe for disaster. It is awesome when it works but that is so rare that it is not worth doing.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: