Just want to say Thank you

Turuk_Makto

Hello ED,

I just want to say thank you.

Long time ago, when I haven´t had a PC, I was looking jealously to the promotion screens of PC Monitors which sometimes had the Intro videos of Simulation games running.

Later when I was having a PC and got a few of those games I was so happy. That was a great feeling, to virtually sit in a cockpit and fly around like Pilots do.

Lock on was great. I was able to fly great Aircrafts and having fun with my online friends. But I was somehow still missing somethings.

Back at the developing process of Black Shark, when you decided not to become Black Shark just another addon to lock on but a whole new Kind of Game...Simulation...I couldn´t imagine of what a great thing you´re about to provide. I finally can live my dreams. Not only sitting in a pit and flying around, no I have to start up the Aircraft like real Pilots would have to, I have to act like a Pilot and that´s just the Base of all of it, besides nearly touch any button, switch and what not in the Cockpit. What you´ve done for us is not to create just an awesome game, you made dreams become true!!! Thats why I love you, ED.

But the very very very very best thing ever is...and I am serious.

Even though there´s absolutely no competition to ED in developing those kind of games, you´re absolutely fair to us. You´re providing an awesome support, you´re providing constantly information about what you´re on at the moment just to keep us posted.

How many other developers are just creating a game to make the fast money...but not ED.

I´ll always be a great fan of ED and again saying Thank you.

:thumbup:

Edited by Turuk_Makto

True dat. Also, I can't thank all the members (too many to mention) who have put together checklists, how-to's, youtube videos and all the rest of it, which has made the daunting task of mastering this incredible aircraft and it's systems that much easier. And a big thumbs up to the real-world operators who help ED make it as real as possible, and answer our questions on the boards.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

True dat. Also, I can't thank all the members (too many to mention) who have put together checklists, how-to's, youtube videos and all the rest of it, which has made the daunting task of mastering this incredible aircraft and it's systems that much easier. And a big thumbs up to the real-world operators who help ED make it as real as possible, and answer our questions on the boards.

True that, this is really not to underestimate. But this thread was really ment to ED only. The creators of those ressources are recieving their feedback mostley right in respective threads, I really wanted to thank ED for the Game and the way how ED is behaving with us.

+1 stop it im welling up...love you ED.:cry_2:

I feel a tear coming on also Rextar

Hello ED,

I just want to say thank you.

Long time ago, when I haven´t had a PC, I was looking jealously to the promotion screens of PC Monitors which sometimes had the Intro videos of Simulation games running.

Later when I was having a PC and got a few of those games I was so happy. That was a great feeling, to virtually sit in a cockpit and fly around like Pilots do.

Lock on was great. I was able to fly great Aircrafts and having fun with my online friends. But I was somehow still missing somethings.

Back at the developing process of Black Shark, when you decided not to become Black Shark just another addon to lock on but a whole new Kind of Game...Simulation...I couldn´t imagine of what a great thing you´re about to provide. I finally can live my dreams. Not only sitting in a pit and flying around, no I have to start up the Aircraft like real Pilots would have to, I have to act like a Pilot and that´s just the Base of all of it, besides nearly touch any button, switch and what not in the Cockpit. What you´ve done for us is not to create just an awesome game, you made dreams become true!!! Thats why I love you, ED.

But the very very very very best thing ever is...and I am serious.

Even though there´s absolutely no competition to ED in developing those kind of games, you´re absolutely fair to us. You´re providing an awesome support, you´re providing constantly information about what you´re on at the moment just to keep us posted.

How many other developers are just creating a game to make the fast money...but not ED.

I´ll always be a great fan of ED and again saying Thank you.

:thumbup:

Good post Turuk!! It is obvious that ED is about the community and very professional also. :notworthy:

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Not many game developers deliver the high stsndard of software or support we all get off ED,thats why im spreading the word.

Intel i5 3.2 ghz

8 GB crucial ram

gtx 660 superclocked 2gb

500watt corsair psu

win7 64bit

extreme pro

track ir5

Turtle beach x12

• 2 weeks later...

Just found this thread,

I totally agree with you Turuk. So I do say thank you as well...and looking forward for things to come. :thumbup:

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

I've done a lot of developing for games like the Battlefield series in the past with no support from the developers.

The amount of support that the developers and community get from ED/TFC is outstanding.

It may not seem like it to some, but the ED/TFC guys really do listen and watch the boards intently to improve the products.

The testing team also do a huge amount of watching/listening and talking to the devs about your suggestions.

Now where did I put my tissues...sniff sniff

Same here, ED get $60 from me every year for as long as they can keep making the dcs series and whatever other flight sims they can come up with.

It goes to show, if you let your customers know you care and want to make the most awesome product, the community will get behind you 100%.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ive lost count how many people ive told about DCS,its all good for there business!

Intel i5 3.2 ghz

8 GB crucial ram

gtx 660 superclocked 2gb

500watt corsair psu

win7 64bit

extreme pro

track ir5

Turtle beach x12