LotAtc 4 DCS - 0.9.1

OK, we'll try. For the record, I can't recall that Neck and me used the chat function during our training. However, the server was running for a while so maybe somebody else used the chat.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had no idea this existed until today. Purchased a license key, can't wait to try this out!

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.

OK, we'll try. For the record, I can't recall that Neck and me used the chat function during our training. However, the server was running for a while so maybe somebody else used the chat.

You are right, I understand during night, incoming message cause indirectly the problem too, so this solution is not good. I have rewritten the corresponding part in LotAtc server, I will publish a beta11 today with a fix for that. Hope, this time, it will good :)

I had no idea this existed until today. Purchased a license key, can't wait to try this out!

So, Welcome, I have just sent your key :)

30 mins of the usual testing and it's looking promising. Will scale up the tests today and see when we can get a slot to try the production server again. I ramped up the BRAA autoupdate to 3 every 2 secs. Apart from the load there were no crashes and it usually only took a few mins of that to break it.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

Now on the public server for testing. Note we managed to get the scroll in/out client crash a couple of times, but everytghing else seems more stable so far. All going well will test during the SQN mandatory in an hour.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

He might just be able to, since the server side has been up on the public server without issue for many hours now. So far so good, cannot get it to crash anymore (yet).

Better than before ! :D

I will drink a good beer :drink:

It is always the same session than yesterday ? so more than 20 hours ???

No more crashes?

Just to know if I shall bring beers to DArt when I'll visit him next week-end ;)

As far as I can see they have a blast with it on the TAW.NET DCS World server! Seems the last build is a good one. :thumbup:

We haven't had any freezes during our training session, it would appear this bug has been squashed.

Ofcourse, we'll monitor the situation :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi DArt,

testet the current version (1.0.0, Beta 11) today at our server/ mission test and it's stunning!

+ I tused the LotATC vs. ingame Chat function. A very nice feature!

+ I tested the draw function, to set a FAOR. Outstanding feature!

+ I explored the datalink function. OMG! :shocking: Very, very appreciated feature!

I used LotATC about 6 or 9 months ago (IIRC) and you do and did a great job improving this tool. Still looking forward to see a bullseye hook (with bullseye data), but it was a good invest.

As I talked about the new features, a comrade just bought it. ;)

So keep up the good work.

Kind regards,

Fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]