Stability channels no longer work

Cibit

yeah same for me, Doppler is also not powered and perhaps the cause.

Doppler test mode gives no lights on rear panel.

flip open the standby rectifier cover and flip the toggle. seems to power up the dopler and stabs.

After that it seems to work regardles of standby rectifier on or off.

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

It seems that after start up sequence the red caution light " On batteries" is ON, so there are some electrical suply problem.

AFCS channels and other equipment are not enough power suplied and this is because they are not working. Calling ground support to turn on the electrical power and turning on AC DC ground power and then turning off seems to resolve the problem.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

either a bug or new start up sequence that has not been shared yet.

standby rectifier seems to get you going with least hassle.

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

I only noticed it after you mentioned it. For me at least, on account of messing with the radios, I tend to turn on the standby rectifier on and leave it on right until I bring the engines up to full. I then turn it off and turn the generators and rectifier channels on, followed by all the other things like the stability channels and such. In this case, everything appeared normal.

Doing it the old fashioned way (without using the standby rectifier), I'm seeing no voltage on the rectifier bus at all, even with the generators and rectifier channels on, and the engine at full. There was a mention in the changelog regarding external AC power, I guess that inadvertently broke something else. It's not just the autopilot, but everything handled through the main rectifier bus.

Edited by Strekaya

that was quick, thanks buddy...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog