Vladimir Putin is a BOSS!

104th_Maverick

Check this video out of Vlad taking no sh!t!!!

I wish every leader was like this guy... you can see.... the men in the room are scared of him, he has their complete respect!!! It is like he is the only adult in a room full of bad children who all know they have been naughty lol!

Way to go Mr P!!!

S!

DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A POLITICAL DEBATE.... I POSTED THE VIDEO FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY, DO NOT BRING POLITICAL ARGUMENTS TO THIS THREAD!!!

Edited by [Maverick]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

I would vote for Putin as president of the World.... he does NOT take shit from anyone!

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

"Give me back my pen!" :D

IMO, the only with balls in this room.

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

As it should be.

If he let these tycoons to do as they wish the state would be in chaos. In every state there must be a one boss as Mr.Vladimir P.

Edited by Falcon_S

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

Meh, now you turned this funny thread into something politic, man. That sucks.

Edited.

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

Well the video wasn't really funny.... not for me anyway.... well, maybe the funny bit was how the rich dude was told off and then wanted to take his pen :D Yup, that was funny! :)

No longer active in DCS...

In most countries it's the billionaires that run the show and influence the politicians. I like Putin.

Wanna take a wild guess as to how much Putin's worth himself?

I have a really hard time seeing just how a thread about a solely political figure, pulling a very political stunt is not a political thread. Is it suddenly OK to do politics here, as long as you claim it's for amusement?

I'm not discussing his politics, I'm pointing out the very obvious fact that he is a politician performing his very political job in that film. How this thread is in line with the zero politics policy is something that I doubt is possible to explain.

I'm pointing out the very obvious fact that he is a politician performing his very political job in that film. How this thread is in line with the zero politics policy is something that I doubt is possible to explain.

Alright ... mods.....shut it down, the fun police have arrived and have spoken!

39438d1288833589-motivational-style-bike-posters-fun-police.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

I don't mind the fun aspect, but I'd find it really inconsistent for the forum to hand out permanent infractions left, right and center for merely posting in a thread about Ukraine a month or two ago, and then completely ignore a thread that definitely doesn't comply with the no politics rule.