Rearm refuel

Friedric

There is no other choice. You can alway try press / and F8 (ground crew) and press refuel and rearm but it is the same as pres alt + whatever :D . On this Dora you can mount 300l drop tank, 500 kg bomb and 4x50 kg bombs. Probalby it depends on the server you are playing because in Mission Editor you always can change bomb load to 4x50 kg bomb. I don't know if it helps you.

The shortcut on a UK keyboard it is L.alt + @

On a US keyboard it should be L.alt + ; (I think... I don't have a US keyboard)

As Mobuis says, you can always go through the radio and contact ground crew (UK keyboard it's the # key where-as on US keyboard it's the \ key)

Edited by Bounder

My PC specs: Win10 64 Pro, CPU i7-3820 4.4GHz, 16GB RAM, GPU Nvidia 1070 (8gb vram).

Controls: Microsoft FFB2, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, MFG Crosswind Pedals, TrackIR5.
My DCS Youtube Videos https://www.youtube.com/user/No64Bounder

On a US keyboard it should be Left Alt + ' (quote) key (the one to the right of the ; (semicolon).

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I have no problem getting bombs under the fuselage, but using them gives me a hard time. When my AC is preequiped with bombs, everything works fine. But in the Case my AC is clean and I order the groundcrew to arm me with bombs I can't drop them. Any hints?

I have no problem getting bombs under the fuselage, but using them gives me a hard time. When my AC is preequiped with bombs, everything works fine. But in the Case my AC is clean and I order the groundcrew to arm me with bombs I can't drop them. Any hints?

Seems like a bug. Most people I fly with are having the same issue

System specifications: Computer, joystick, DCS world, Beer

Right now only the 500 kg bomb can be rearmed and dropped. The 50kg bombs are bugged and can't be dropped after rearming.

I cant even get the 50kg bombs only the 500!?

Two ways to load the 50kg bombs:

1) Create a new loadout using the Mission Planner before you start the mission

or

2) While in game, bring up the rearm/refuel dialog and right-click on station 1 at the left side of the dialog and select the weapons you want loaded on that station.

Wel i saw the 50 kg in a online game , so it is posible tto load them but they are bugged .

And i cant take of with bomb under belly anyway . Seems they drag alot or you need higher speed when center the stick

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I/JG53_Friedric

bump. I can't arm either 50kg nor 500kg bombs that were loaded via rearm-and-refuel ground crew command. When they are preloaded from the mission editor they work fine.

Has this been reported by a moderator, yet?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core I7 4820K @4.3 GHz, Asus P9X79 motherboard, 16 GB RAM @ 933 MHz, NVidia GTX 1070 with 8 GB VRAM, Windows 10 Pro