MiG-21Bis Fishbed Preview and Tutorial Videos

Bunyap

Nice videos!

Why are most still private?! More more!

I think they are just place holders for the rest of the series which he has planned. Ten in total I believe is being done in this series.

Don't ask me for advice on these Two Subjects:

1.. How to Take Off in the Dora!

2.. How to Land the Dora!

UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE!

Thanks a lot for the video!

i can`t wait, can`twait, cntwt!!!!!

Там, где Уазик не пройдет,

И там, где Абрамс не промчится,

На пепелаце пролетят

Уэф, Би, Скрипач и дядя Вова!

(Если конечно не гробанутся на висении и посадке)

Thanks again everybody! Part 6 is up.

I was out of town conducting some training this week and I am beat. I was already way behind in replying to comments and now I am hopelessly behind. I need to take it easy and relax for a couple days but I hope to be responsive again later this weekend. :)

Thanks again everybody! Part 6 is up.

I was out of town conducting some training this week and I am beat. I was already way behind in replying to comments and now I am hopelessly behind. I need to take it easy and relax for a couple days but I hope to be responsive again later this weekend. :)

The most important question is:

How does it look in the Rift? I'm dying to know. :D

Welcome back Bunyap, thanks for all the entertainment so far.

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Me too!

How do you open the Canopy anyway?

You click the red placard on the left side, to the left of the main front panel.

However, that only pertains to the preview build. We've moved the clickable spot to be where the canopy rod is attached to the canopy.

Makes more sense as we saw a lot of confusion on this point.

You can also use the keyboard command, of course. LCtrl + LShift + C I believe.

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Bunyap - great work putting this together, your last landing was entertaining :)

BTW - I know it's foreign to you - but Kph is kilometres per hour (I know you know that), it's just very strange hearing someone say Kph, try to imagine someone literally saying Mph and you'll know what I mean!

That's not a criticism - you range of videos covering DCS aircraft are top notch, have enjoyed them all so thanks for putting this effort into it - it's appreciated by many.

BTW - I know it's foreign to you - but Kph is kilometres per hour (I know you know that), it's just very strange hearing someone say Kph, try to imagine someone literally saying Mph and you'll know what I mean!

It makes no sense to abbreviate "Miles per Hour" to "Mph", because both have the same number of syllables.

However, saying "Kph" is reasonable since it has half as many syllables as "Kilometres per Hour", and therefore takes half as long to pronounce.

Of course, you could go all the way and just abbreviate it to "K's", but that could refer to either distance or speed and may be confusing.

Great stuff so far, get some rest!

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

The most important question is:

How does it look in the Rift? I'm dying to know. :D

Welcome back Bunyap, thanks for all the entertainment so far.

Well go ahead and release the Mig, I have a DK2 and I would be more than happy to gloat, I mean share my experience... :thumbup:

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

It makes no sense to abbreviate "Miles per Hour" to "Mph", because both have the same number of syllables.

However, saying "Kph" is reasonable since it has half as many syllables as "Kilometres per Hour", and therefore takes half as long to pronounce.

Of course, you could go all the way and just abbreviate it to "K's", but that could refer to either distance or speed and may be confusing.

How about klicks per hour...

Hey Bunyap, you got a rather distinctive accent. What part of of the United States you're originally from? Just curious. Anyways, great videos, like them very much!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-3960X @4.3Ghz | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair CML16GX3M4A1866C9 4 x 4GB @1866Mhz 9-10-9-27-1T |eVGA GTX Titan Black Hydro Copper SLI | Plextor M5 Pro 512GB SSD | Crucial M4 512GB SSD | Seagate 2TB SSHD | Samsung Spinpoint F1 HD103UJ 1TB | Pioneer BDR-205BK 12x Blu-ray Burner | Creative x-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Sound Card | Corsair A1200 1200W PSU

Cooling - Watercool MO-RA3 420 PRO stainless steel radiator with 9x Noiseblocker NB-BlackSilent Pro PK-2 140mm fans

Yep.

Is that turned on/off with random failures or is it a separate feature?

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I believe it is a separate feature.

Good. Thanks.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

no one ever says that, most people just say "20 k's" or whatever

In reality, kph probably stands for knots per hour, which is likely why Bunyap collapsed that right main, landing at ~300+ knots is pretty hot, even for a rough-field bird like the MiG-21.